SSN: Game Called OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ssn - Game Called OFF (MERGED)

MonsallBlue said:
leewill31 said:
id see this as another very good omen for us!

new players in and hopefully injury free players as well.

Doesnt help people with far travel plans and hotels etc.
But yeh, players in and back.

Also gives rags time to get players in, although I cant see anything major to worry about.
Their injuries are?? Vidic, camelgob? who else? Doesnt make much difference does it?

Advantage us I think at moment.

Feel for the guys with major plans though :(

The only saving grace is that I found out today, rather than tomorrow *after* landing at Liverpool airport. Still means loss of flight and loss of hotel but that's the chance we take I suppose. Just waiting on confirmation now that tickets will be valid for the re-arranged game before deciding to re-book flights and hotel.

lee-mcfc said:
WTF WHY IS STOKES GAME STILL ON THEN??

if our games tomorrow. the snow could stop:)

The snow hasn't really reached the midlands yet, later today.

Managed to get my flights for 20 euro return when the draw was made. They are 130 now for the 19th ffs

Lancashire Blue said:
Some people need to get a grip. No one is to blame. Many fans, not just rag fans, will come from far and wide for this game. Plenty from Cumbria, Lancashire, Cheltenham and Gloucester, North Wales etc etc. All the coaches from supporters clubs prove that. Travel from those places to the COMS is pretty much impossible at the moment, so for those living within 10 mins walk from the ground complaining about the roads around the ground getting gritted, you should have some consideration for those further away and thank City for sparing those far flung fans the possibility of missing our biggest game in years.

It's something that can't be avoided and an early decision is appreciated. I'm as gutted as anyone that it's off and hopefully I'll be able to go to the rearranged game as I should finish in time.

So lets just look forward to the 19th and hope that the weather and our injury list is looking better eh?

Top post.

Doh, never mind we'll be even stronger by then and they'll still be in turmoil.
It is the heaviest snow I can remember for a good thirty years though, so it's not "just a bit of snow and the country grinds to a halt" :)
There'll be a few poor sods stranded in this !!

Has everyone jumped the gun and presumed from our site that it's off or have we just not updated our website yet?

I don't know what to believe, the site doesn't say its definitely off yet.

Re: ssn - Game Called OFF (MERGED)

Maintainin said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Ssn are showing us what the snow is like at the rags training ground, and what is like around the swamp.

So fucking what! The games being played at our ground! What the fuck has it got to do with the snow around that shithole.

I've still not seen images on ssn of what it's like around the ground which the game is actually taking place.

Takes the piss.
17935_391340590454_208411345454_10402474_7804060_n.jpg

17935_391340600454_208411345454_10402475_2507126_n.jpg

17935_391340610454_208411345454_10402476_6228562_n.jpg

Its the right decision. Rather they postpone for a bit than read about a coach full of City fans that crashed and burned either going to or coming from the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.