SSN: Game Called OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ssn - Game Called OFF (MERGED)

bluesmith said:
Project said:
why not play the second leg on the 3rd

Because i've got a holdiay booked for then! Its also the week of FA Cup 4th round replays.

So have i !

27th is ok for me im away on the 28th..

THIS COUNTRY IS A FUCKING JOKE. WHAT DO WE PAY OUR TAXES FOR?

Brilliant Bas*ard brilliant. I am away on the 19th. I had resigned myself to missing the away leg knowing I would be able to see it on tele but missing the HOME bas*rd leg is just not on. F8ck everybody who is not a blue , someones to blame and I am mightly peed off

this is great news. we dont play united straight after the leeds defeat, we have more time to our injuried players back, toure and adebayour will return for the second leg and we get the chance to sign some more players.

those that are complaining about the council not gritting the surrounding roads, get real. its the whole of manchester and the northwest that needs grtting, not just a footpath around a football pitch.

Some people need to get a grip. No one is to blame. Many fans, not just rag fans, will come from far and wide for this game. Plenty from Cumbria, Lancashire, Cheltenham and Gloucester, North Wales etc etc. All the coaches from supporters clubs prove that. Travel from those places to the COMS is pretty much impossible at the moment, so for those living within 10 mins walk from the ground complaining about the roads around the ground getting gritted, you should have some consideration for those further away and thank City for sparing those far flung fans the possibility of missing our biggest game in years.

It's something that can't be avoided and an early decision is appreciated. I'm as gutted as anyone that it's off and hopefully I'll be able to go to the rearranged game as I should finish in time.

So lets just look forward to the 19th and hope that the weather and our injury list is looking better eh?

really pissed off but atleast all our players will be backk

off-topic breaking news that fat bloke who got that driver in F1 to crash his car has had his lifetime ban overturned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.