SSN: Game Called OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the god Gerry Gow said:
onerbag said:
This suits rags more i think.
They also have a good few injuries but they will have a weeks break between each game as their not in FA Cup.
Also this must be very good news to Scunthorpe. Each leg a few days either side of our match with them.

Yes but they play the Arse away on the sunday after the second leg. Not sure they will risk starting their main men against us as their priority will surely be to win at the emirates in the race for the title.

This, as they'll still be four down from the first leg !

I'm sure some smartarse on here will correct me if I'm wrong but the scum injuries are only:

cokesniffer - will still miss both legs
vidic - no-one knows what's up with him
hargreaves - been out for god knows how long

so imo the postponement massively benefits us considering we have about 8 players carrying injuries.

Whilst everyone seems to be best-guessing what will happen with the revised dates and knock-on postponements, and how this will mess up birthdays, holidays etc can I remind some of you that this is still the season of good will towards all men.

Perhaps instead of being so selfish, we ought to spare a thought for all the Rag fans who will already be on their way - most will have probably set off on Sunday afternoon!

Let's hope they aren't too inconvenienced by the news.......

Only joking !

Think this could work to our advantage, we have one or two injuries and this will give them time to heal to make sure we have our strongest team available and in addition to this we may have one or two more signings to help strengthen the team. In addition to this we may have Ade and Kolo back depending on how they do in the ACON.
I would hope we will have definitely sold out by the time the game comes round.

MJV2419 said:
Think this could work to our advantage, we have one or two injuries and this will give them time to heal to make sure we have our strongest team available and in addition to this we may have one or two more signings to help strengthen the team. In addition to this we may have Ade and Kolo back depending on how they do in the ACON.

i agree. i reckon mancini had a big say in this postponement.

The Stoke game has been posponed because we've moved these fixtures. So we'll probably be at least two games behind our league rivals. If we were to reach the final would that put us another behind?

Does having games in hand work in our favour or not? Either way it is frustrating.

11b8cgm.jpg

I'll leave the caption for somebody else.

warpig said:
MJV2419 said:

i agree. i reckon mancini had a big say in this postponement.

This cannot be serious!

The area is dangerous because of the weather conditions. It would be irresponsible to have 47K fans converging on a small area like would happen. How many police will need to be there? It's just inviting accidents when the police and ambulance need to be elsewhere dealing with all the other serious incidents that happen because of the weather.

As much as I was desperate for the game to go ahead and as much as I have looked forward to it some things are more important than keeping a match on the original date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.