SSN - In talks with Madrid over Higuain and Gago (Merged)

can see us getting gago but not higuain, mourinho might have something to do with that.

LittleJoeMac82 said:
Seems to me, Mancini wants Gago a lot. I rate him, thought he looked solid and composed in the final few months of La Liga, asking myself how he'd fit into the team, would Bobby go with something like 4-2-3-1, with De Jong and Gago in front of the back 4? IMO that would seem quite negative although from what I've seen of Gago, he's more of a ball player than Nigel

not sure about the 1 mate if we have tevez higuain dzeko and ade?

niall_mcfc said:
Robinho's_thumb said:
Their managing director (Valdano) has just said Higuain is not for sale.

(sorry if already posted)

Where did you hear this?

I have a mate in Madrid who is a huge real fan and he said it's in Marca. Quotes and everything.

kippaxwarrior said:
Where's TH when we need him?

more than likey in madrid or Wolsburg!!!

more than likely scrambling through song lyrics looking for vague tenuous references to Dzeko

Robinho's_thumb said:
niall_mcfc said:
Where did you hear this?

I have a mate in Madrid who is a huge real fan and he said it's in Marca. Quotes and everything.

The same paper that said we are after Higuain, Gago and VDV? Doesnt make sense that they would print that and then say oh ye Higuain isnt for sale

Robinho's_thumb said:
niall_mcfc said:
Where did you hear this?

hah, the same exact publication that just said today we're in for him. Unreal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.