SSN - In talks with Madrid over Higuain and Gago (Merged)

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
dw7 said:
just compare city to madrid only 1 winner if you dont support city

But Tevez looks like he's enjoying himself at City. But yes, I understand what your saying. Nobody would turn down the idea for playing under Jose.

it would be madness to get these players in and then let tevez go imho if we were to acquire both higuain and dzeko then tevez could and should play the free role behind them 2 like i said just my opinion or put higuain behind tevez and dzeko of which was his natural position.

The Fixer said:
Errrrr Tevez Rejected Madrid, Chelsea Liverpool and 1/2 other clubs from italy to join city!!

True but how much of that was to piss the rags off? Just wouldnt rule it out.

Theres no way Jose is going to Madrid and not putting his stamp on the team with some of his own signings.

Maybe that is what gives us the chance to sign Higuain.

But then again surerly Benzema would be firsrt out of the door?

NewbBlue said:
Other thing we've got to remember is that Higuain doesn't get along with Ronaldo. Ronaldo gets paid outrageous sums, gets to kick penalties, and still Higuain outscored him on 15k/week. Not to mention that even underperforming Benzema is favoured by Perez over him, and is getting paid far more.

He's feeling undervalued right now. Pay him what he deserves. Only problem is that we're City, not Real, and this is England, not Spain.

So paying him an extra 35k a week isn't good enough? That's a pretty good pay rise to me.

Well.... he's not going to be their main star, because Real did pay out £80m for Ronaldo.

mancity25 said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
If Real wouldn't sell Higuaín, then we wouldn't be in talks with them about him. They would just tell us to feck off straight away. If Higuaín wants to play for the national team he needs first team football. And if we offer 40 million to Real for someone who could be a bench warmer next season, they'll snap our hands off won't they?

He's hardly sitting on the bench for Real.

I know last season he was a big player but it depends if Real bring in another striker. Also some of the comments on the Marca story seem to suggest that Perez wants to sell everyone signed by Calderón. Interesting theory if you ask me. Robben and Sneijder got sold last year, both played in the Champions League final, both signed under Calderón.

This site has been fucked up for ages, just when all the City news starts to break, "typical City" in so many ways, anyway we get all this transfer news but then people start fretting about Tevez leaving, he is quoted as saying he is here for the long term and happy here, granted there has been one or two tiny snippets about Madrid liking him, but there usually at the end of an article regarding something else, lets be excited tonight.

dw7 said:
smith1855 said:
Tevez could have gone to Real last summer but he chose to stay in England then so I don't see why now is any different to then. As I have said we're not a selling club and Tevez is seemingly happy in England.

not happy with rm training methods though is he
Well if you're happy to believe a rag journalist over Mancini then fair enough. I would have thought everyone could see Tevez looked happy and knew to take anything they read about city with a pinch of salt.

Costa Del City said:
Theres no way Jose is going to Madrid and not putting his stamp on the team with some of his own signings.

Maybe that is what gives us the chance to sign Higuain.

But then again surerly Benzema would be firsrt out of the door?

Not a fcuking chance m8, Higuain will be sold before Benzema... you know why? Because Benzema was a Florentino Prerez signing and he will not lose face after only one season!! Higuain even being the great striker he is was simply a past presidential electors signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.