SSN - In talks with Madrid over Higuain and Gago (Merged)

I dont want to get my hopes us about the Higuain deal as it could easily not happen but the fact he is still on £15,000 a week shows that Real are in no hurry to tie him down to a new deal. Point 2, Perez doesnt see him as a Galactico meaning that he would be 2nd choice or maybe 3rd choice striker and for a young player he would want to play more. 3rd point, Higuain and Ronaldo dont get along, as wierd as it sounds Ronaldo feels that Higuain is too greedy and doesnt pass enough. Point 4 Maradona has advised Higuain to leave for 1st team football and a better pay packet.

Putting all this together it would seem that hes a dead cert to leave, however he isnt going to go on the cheap as he is a top class player. Also he wants to be paid a lot of money and rightly so as he is worth is. There are only 2 clubs in the world that can afford him and seeing as 1 of them is the club that owns him then that only leaves us. I really hope we can seal a deal for him and i wouldnt mind Gago and i think the fact that we are taking him off Reals hands will entice them to sell Higuain aswell.

Costa Del City said:
Theres no way Jose is going to Madrid and not putting his stamp on the team with some of his own signings.

Maybe that is what gives us the chance to sign Higuain.

But then again surerly Benzema would be firsrt out of the door?

Real wont sell Benezma basically because of the price and they see him as one for the future, the one thing this club hates more than ever is losing face, thats why they were hoping that Inter bet Barca so they didn't play in the Bernabeu. As someone mentioned Ronaldo and Higuian do have issues, not just because of pay but they butt heads alot. Also someone did say he is not a galatico in perez's eyes which is true, i would say it is 50/50 if we get him, would be amazing IMO.

mancity25 said:
NewbBlue said:
Other thing we've got to remember is that Higuain doesn't get along with Ronaldo. Ronaldo gets paid outrageous sums, gets to kick penalties, and still Higuain outscored him on 15k/week. Not to mention that even underperforming Benzema is favoured by Perez over him, and is getting paid far more.

He's feeling undervalued right now. Pay him what he deserves. Only problem is that we're City, not Real, and this is England, not Spain.

So paying him an extra 35k a week isn't good enough? That's a pretty good pay rise to me.

Well.... he's not going to be their main star, because Real did pay out £80m for Ronaldo.

Hope Perez is a moron and won't pay him. Will pay Benzema 100k/week but Higuain only 15k. LMAO

If anyone can fuck this up, it's him.

higuain looks a decent player so it would be a good to try and get him

BUt why do we need another defensive midfielder in gago????...how many does mancini need!!!!???
we already have dejong, kompany, viera (i know he is supposed to be box to box but he simply isnt and his only effectiveness is the defensive side of his play)......plus barry who can also play that role

makes no sense at all to go for yet another defensive midfileder

and to those fickle fickle fans saying we should get rid of ade.......any top team needs 4 top class strikers...ade is more proven in the premiership than either higuain of the lad from wolfsburg.....to get rid of him would be amazingly short sighted and stupi of Mancini

we have tevez and if we get higuain thats 2
ade is the third and if we got the serbian guy that would be 4 plus bellers (though i think his best position is wide left.......

rsc would have to be the one that made way......

it does leave us short of any real pace upfront however

it makes perfect sense to me that we get a defensive midfielder who can spray it about, our team lacks any coherence because the midfielders just don't pass it around enough.

Banned Tosspot said:
Higuain is my dream signing.

he was one player out of everybody linked with us that i really wanted to happen!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=175228" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=175228</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.