SSN - In talks with Madrid over Higuain and Gago (Merged)

deano ou812 said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Well Higuain has a problem..Mourinho will play just one up front,presumably with Kaka or Stevie behind them...so Higuain will get less of a chance this season.
but who will the one up front be?..

Benzema or even Ronaldo

Etchy said:
anyone else think gago and possibly van der vaart sees the end to the milner deal?
Maybe, if we got both of them, but we'd still be lacking a box-to-box player, arguably.

Depends a lot on how Mancini wants to set the team up next season, if indeed he has a fixed plan. He may be trying simply to pack the squad with as many options as possible.

o
Braggster said:
Etchy said:
anyone else think gago and possibly van der vaart sees the end to the milner deal?
Maybe, if we got both of them, but we'd still be lacking a box-to-box player, arguably.

Depends a lot on how Mancini wants to set the team up next season, if indeed he has a fixed plan. He may be trying simply to pack the squad with as many options as possible.
or maybe hes going for another target and trying to force another clubs hand?

Braggster said:
Etchy said:

yeh could see the 5 midfielders bein VDV, Gago, Nige, Barry an M Johnson and the strikers bein Tevez, Dzeko, Higuain, Santa and one of ball, nimely and guidetti

Giddy on Higuain. Top top player I suspect may work well with Tevez.

Gago composed on the ball.

Bye bye Ade (thanks for the first 5 weeks appox of the season)

Bye bye gaz Baz (as above sinece Villa away).

Both Hig & gago are a big improvement.

I can feel a prem challenge coming on!!!!

So who out of Tevez and Ade is leaving? There's no way we are planning on having Tevez, Ade, Dzeko AND Higuain next season. It would be impossible to keep 3 of them happy, nevermind all 4. At an absolute maximum we'll be playing with 2 strikers, but occasioanlly just 1. Not a single one of them would be happy on the bench. I really hope Tevez is not Madrid-bound...

Tricky_Trev said:
So who out of Tevez and Ade is leaving? There's no way we are planning on having Tevez, Ade, Dzeko AND Higuain next season. It would be impossible to keep 3 of them happy, nevermind all 4. At an absolute maximum we'll be playing with 2 strikers, but occasioanlly just 1. Not a single one of them would be happy on the bench. I really hope Tevez is not Madrid-bound...

i got a feeling adebayor will be shown the door, and it might be either dzeko or higuain leavin santa cruz on the bench and guidetti, ball, nimely etc. to make up the numbers

deano ou812 said:
the argentinian players are mostly all hard working,which would be a plus in our league...

It works on FM2010:)

Seriously though a team of Argies would do well in the Prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.