SSN - In talks with Madrid over Higuain and Gago (Merged)

Tevez and Higuain would be the best strike force in the prem by miles!

2 class hard working argies up top together for our blues! i would cream my pants.

With Dzeko aswell! we will have the option of higuain and dzeko up top with tevez just behind them!

Tricky_Trev said:
So who out of Tevez and Ade is leaving? There's no way we are planning on having Tevez, Ade, Dzeko AND Higuain next season. It would be impossible to keep 3 of them happy, nevermind all 4. At an absolute maximum we'll be playing with 2 strikers, but occasioanlly just 1. Not a single one of them would be happy on the bench. I really hope Tevez is not Madrid-bound...

Who said we will sign both? Plus mate think of it we are going to get injuries and suspensions so we do need the depth. Id be very happy if we had Tevez, Higuain and Dzeko at the club next year so if i had to pick who id sell then it would be Ade 100% i wouldnt even need to think about it. I think with Mancini saying hes going to give Guidetti a chance next season shows that hes going to be included in a few squads plus we also have RSC who may be happy to stay and play as a bit part player because thats what he did last season and he didnt seem too unhappy

I would love to see both these players in city shirts but i cant see us signing Higuain! jose tends to play to holding midfielders a creative midfielder and 3 forwards(1 out and out forward and two robben/pandev type) It the moment Higuain is reals best out and out forward i think he will use Benzema the same way he used eto at inter!

The players we are being linked with, something else, imagine the thought of signing these caliber of players 2 years ago.

A very bright future ahead.
If you're reading this now. You're very lucky to be a City fan.

can i ask one question??y is everyone ignoring the fact that there director was on radio tonight saying higuian is not for sale??i think weve made an interest in all of our stories today but nothing massive has happened regarding them

blue b4 the moon said:
deano ou812 said:
the argentinian players are mostly all hard working,which would be a plus in our league...

It works on FM2010:)

Seriously though a team of Argies would do well in the Prem.
and dont seem to bothered about the weather unlike their south american neighbours the brazilians...

Hey Guys.

Jorge Valdano, Real Madrid's General Director was on the radio earlier today, and he said two things relating this news.

1. Real Madrid still needed to have serious conversations with Mourinho regarding how he wants the team to play and who will come and go (He responded with this when questioned was about the possible acquisition of Valencia's David Silva)

2. Gonzalo Higuain was not for sale.
---

Valdano however said nothing about Fernando Gago so that led me to believe that City was just renewing its interest in Gago, and that the news about news about Higuain possibly being sold is false.

larderland said:
can i ask one question??y is everyone ignoring the fact that there director was on radio tonight saying higuian is not for sale??i think weve made an interest in all of our stories today but nothing massive has happened regarding them

Nope. I think you are spot on and I do not believe for a second that Madrid would be stupid enough to sell Higuain... and even if they were I don't think he would want to leave Madrid for us, sorry just being realistic here.

larderland said:

Because we arent all as negative as you. 1st of all hes has no say in what happens at Real because Perez dictates who goes and who comes in. Do you not think that maybe we have told Real to keep it quiet and say hes not for sale so less clubs will make an approach for him so we will have a clear run to try and get him. Cmon mate think positive, we are the richest club in the world and we are on the way up

avoidconfusion said:
larderland said:

Nope. I think you are spot on and I do not believe for a second that Madrid would be stupid enough to sell Higuain... and even if they were I don't think he would want to leave Madrid for us, sorry just being realistic here.

why have they been so stupid as to marginalise him and piss him off if they are so keen to keep him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.