SSN - In talks with Madrid over Higuain and Gago (Merged)

mcfc_die_hard said:
For you lot saying that we wont get Higuain are off your heads.

Lets just have a think.

Higuain wants around 100k a week on his new contract which he wont receive by Madrid because they dont think hes worth that sort of money they dont class him as a galactico.

We will offer him that because were not thick.

Also Gago wants to join City because it was almost done in January but because of time it collapsed. So with Gago joining and already having Tevez and Zabaleta we have 3 Argies which could easily pursuade Higuain to join.

He hates Ronaldo aswell simply because of his attitude and Ronaldo takes penalties and Higuain doesnt get a shout.

Perez rates him as 2nd class and he knows it.

nope its just called being realistic...
+
no1 knows these things for sure..(hates ronaldo and wants a better contract)

imo i dont think he will be sold no matter how much money we throw at him..

i hope im wrong though.

Tricky_Trev said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
So Cook and his crew are on a jolly over in Spain, what a job! Does Khaldoon not take part in any negotiations? Whenever he speaks I've always been totally impressed and believe in what he says, I think if he were heading any negotiations he would sell the "project" better than anyone else.
If Khaldoon is in Spain with them, we will sign Higuain, Gago, Silva, Ibrahimovic and Yaya Toure for a combined £10m. We may even seal a swap deal with Barca for Messi. They get Kelvin Etuhu, we get Messi and £30m.

haha...i dont think messi is worth that, hes too weak, he wouldnt cut it in the prem...too physical for him...

lee-mcfc said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

Lets just have a think.

Higuain wants around 100k a week on his new contract which he wont receive by Madrid because they dont think hes worth that sort of money they dont class him as a galactico.

Also Gago wants to join City because it was almost done in January but because of time it collapsed. So with Gago joining and already having Tevez and Zabaleta we have 3 Argies which could easily pursuade Higuain to join.

He hates Ronaldo aswell simply because of his attitude and Ronaldo takes penalties and Higuain doesnt get a shout.

nope its just called being realistic...
+
no1 knows these things for sure..(hates ronaldo and wants a better contract)

imo i dont think he will be sold no matter how much money we throw at him..

i hope im wrong though.

Mourinho said yesterday "I like players in the later stages of their career. You cant get the money back on them but if you have 2-3 good seasons from them then they have been worth the money."

Mourinho will deffo sign Milito from inter and use him as his first choice striker and they will have Benzema as 2nd choice because Perez would rather ship out Higuain than one of his own signings.

Higuain will not be 3rd choice striker when he should be 1st.

We will pay his wages and he will have 3 other argies with him. This deal is more likely than not beleive me.

mcfc_die_hard said:

Lets just have a think.

I would say we are a bit thick if we give him 100k a week when all he wants is 80k and they offering 60k. The problem is he obviously doesnt sell enough shirts which is the basis on how you are paid in Real Madrid

I would say we are a bit thick if we give him 100k a week when all he wants is 80k and they offering 60k. The problem is he obviously doesnt sell enough shirts which is the basis on how you are paid in Real Madrid[/quote]

Spot on mate about that bit but i would not be arsed if we gave him £150k a week aslong as he signed. The guy is a class act and we need to sign young hungry players who want to prove something and thats what happened with Tevez. He wanted to prove to the rags that it was a mistake to let him go and the same with Higuain if he comes here, he will want to prove Perez wrong

niall_mcfc said:
I would say we are a bit thick if we give him 100k a week when all he wants is 80k and they offering 60k. The problem is he obviously doesnt sell enough shirts which is the basis on how you are paid in Real Madrid

Spot on mate about that bit but i would not be arsed if we gave him £150k a week aslong as he signed. The guy is a class act and we need to sign young hungry players who want to prove something and thats what happened with Tevez. He wanted to prove to the rags that it was a mistake to let him go and the same with Higuain if he comes here, he will want to prove Perez wrong[/quote]

Im all for signing the bloke he is unreal, Maradona would probably like his 2 strikers playing together all the time as well but i just dont want us handing out silly wages all the time especially with these new rules coming out

blueinsa said:
simon23 said:
Shit simon, for a second there after reading your first line, i was worried you was going to be positive about our club for a second........

Imagine my relief when i read your second!

please point to the bit where i am negative about mcfc.....

Im not even negative about gago...i just dont see the point in having yet another defensive midfielder.....we have kompany, dejong viera (who for all intense and purposes is now a more defensive midfiedler) barry who can al play that role......

So unless gago is infact a more attacking box to box type player (and if he is then i apologise) i dont see the point in going for him as we already have 3 players at least who are fantastic players in that role (even zaba can play it if we were desperate)
so unless we are going to sell a couple of those (and viera is the only one id get rd of) then i just dont see the point in it.

just cause my opinion of a transfer doesnt meet with yours it doesnt make it negative....just because im not jumping around like a kid in a sweet sho shouting "muumy i want this new toy, i want taht new toy and i want taht other new toy" like some fans on here doesnt make me negative.

we dont need a major overhaul of the team...(infact that would be bad as it would take a lot of new players time to bed in)...we do need improving in certain positions...but defensive midfield isnt one of themn.

Your negative yet again about a potential target, negative that he is a defensive midfielder, negative about our manager wanting to possibly sign him, shall i go on.

Maybe, just maybe, Mancini doesnt fancy any of the current crop we have, you no, the ones Hughes signed?

Hughes left the squad with no balance at all, especially in midfield and it needs to be addressed.

i dont think its negative to say that i dont think we need him..linfact i went onto say that we are well covered in that position..surely thats a positive...

its not negative to say that i dont think we need to sign this player...im questionning the decision thats all

and i dont believe for one minute that mancini would think that neither of the other options he has are good enough.....dejong, barry, kompany are all superb in the defensive midfield role

and i did say that if he wasnt purely a defensive midfielder then i apoogise but looking at another thread about him on the main topic forum then i see he is

and you are right about MH and the balance...he left it with too much attacking and not enough defence.....but buying a plefera fo defensive midfielders is not the answer...mancini has shown that he can already set the team up wih a more defensive nature and he reduced the ammount of goals scored against us with the players at his disposal...but we all know what we need is a box to box midfielsder (thats if mancniin is going to play the way i belive he want s to play)...but gago as already discussed by others isnt that type of player

so it seems a strange move

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.