SSN - In talks with Madrid over Higuain and Gago (Merged)

The Fixer said:
blueinsa said:
Maybe he isnt fixer but we heard the same many times about many different players and they all get sold eventually.

Yes i know mate, just thought i'd post it. Mardid, milan etc are all bullshit merchants.... a fcuking nightmare to deal with on transfers.

Big game of brinkmanship and football politics being played out now mate as you well know.

jose wants milito. surely the will need to sell.

16m for jose alone before he buys any players

For sale or not for sale I feel so much more confident in signing players than I did twelve months ago, if we had secured champions league then we could have been virtually unstoppable in the transfer market imo, but still I think players can see that it is only a matter of time now, last season we trying to sign players as a mid table club with alot of cash and ambition, this season were a european side having just missed out on the champions league by one win, but still having all the funds and ambition, I think most players take us seriously now. and this isn't a dig at Hughes but I personally feel Mancini's name holds more creedance world wide.

blueinsa said:
The Fixer said:
Yes i know mate, just thought i'd post it. Mardid, milan etc are all bullshit merchants.... a fcuking nightmare to deal with on transfers.

Big game of brinkmanship and football politics being played out now mate as you well know.

And as they have a major hold on the media, lots of "leaked" BS coming out.

Maybe we should buy the MEN off manyoo?

flb said:
Mancini is much more of a draw than Hughes would ever be

This.

Even now out of a job, Hughes is already busy planning his next swoop for RSC!

were not getting higuain but dzeko would be great

i dont want gago and unsure if we do get him were he will play- cm cos barry and de jong play there and i think there just as good

bluebannana said:
were not getting higuain but dzeko would be great

i dont want gago and unsure if we do get him were he will play- cm cos barry and de jong play there and i think there just as good

How do you know?

How do you know?[/quote]

cos real madrid just said hes not for sale and jose m is hardly gonna sell their top goal scorer

theres a slim hope we might buy him but on this evidence i dont think we will

bluebannana said:
How do you know?

cos real madrid just said hes not for sale and jose m is hardly gonna sell their top goal scorer

theres a slim hope we might buy him but on this evidence i dont think we will[/quote]

Ah right, the age old "he isnt for sale qoute"

Wish i had a fiver for every time ive heard that one reeled out only for the player to then be sold!

Dont believe everything you read or hear mate, especially when it comes to football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.