SSN - In talks with Madrid over Higuain and Gago (Merged)

bluebannana said:
How do you know?

cos real madrid just said hes not for sale and jose m is hardly gonna sell their top goal scorer
theres a slim hope we might buy him but on this evidence i dont think we will[/quote]

----------------------------------------------------

If they say in public that he's for sale, his value would drop dramatically. So i would take his comments with a pinch of salt. They don't mean anything.

So Cook and his crew are on a jolly over in Spain, what a job! Does Khaldoon not take part in any negotiations? Whenever he speaks I've always been totally impressed and believe in what he says, I think if he were heading any negotiations he would sell the "project" better than anyone else.

Lomas has a lob on said:
So Cook and his crew are on a jolly over in Spain, what a job! Does Khaldoon not take part in any negotiations? Whenever he speaks I've always been totally impressed and believe in what he says, I think if he were heading any negotiations he would sell the "project" better than anyone else.

Tend to agree,especially with multiple meetings going on

We just seem to be pimping ourselves around too much for my liking

Lomas has a lob on said:
If Khaldoon is in Spain with them, we will sign Higuain, Gago, Silva, Ibrahimovic and Yaya Toure for a combined £10m. We may even seal a swap deal with Barca for Messi. They get Kelvin Etuhu, we get Messi and £30m.

Tricky_Trev said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
If Khaldoon is in Spain with them, we will sign Higuain, Gago, Silva, Ibrahimovic and Yaya Toure for a combined £10m. We may even seal a swap deal with Barca for Messi. They get Kelvin Etuhu, we get Messi and £30m.

Haha, Im guessing your a fan also?

Tricky_Trev said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

LMFAO!

Lomas has a lob on said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Haha, Im guessing your a fan also?
Fan? I'm a fucking disciple!

For you lot saying that we wont get Higuain are off your heads.

Lets just have a think.

Higuain wants around 100k a week on his new contract which he wont receive by Madrid because they dont think hes worth that sort of money they dont class him as a galactico.

We will offer him that because were not thick.

Also Gago wants to join City because it was almost done in January but because of time it collapsed. So with Gago joining and already having Tevez and Zabaleta we have 3 Argies which could easily pursuade Higuain to join.

He hates Ronaldo aswell simply because of his attitude and Ronaldo takes penalties and Higuain doesnt get a shout.

Perez rates him as 2nd class and he knows it.

I really want this guy, but surely with Mourinho inevitably coming in at Madrid he may persuade Higuain to stay.

Hooch said:
I really want this guy, but surely with Mourinho inevitably coming in at Madrid he may persuade Higuain to stay.

Agreed. He may see Higuain as Real Madrid's younger version of Diego Milito.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.