SSN - In talks with Madrid over Higuain and Gago (Merged)

OliverKayTimes

#MCFC haven't bid for Dzeko yet, but he's a top target. Gago/Higuain links less convincing. (Real wouldn't sell Higuain anyway)

Andouble said:
OliverKayTimes

#MCFC haven't bid for Dzeko yet, but he's a top target. Gago/Higuain links less convincing. (Real wouldn't sell Higuain anyway)

We havn't bid for Dzeko yet, that's correct. We're still only in priliminary talks.

california blue said:
Do ya think Jose will be after Tevez? I F'ing hope not

Just got in from work and seen this on ssn... First thing I thought was Tevez going the other way! They have been linked with him a few times in the last few weeks.... Hope I'm wrong though be gutted if Tevez was to leave. But then I think, are we bringing in Higuain to keep Tevez happy and give him a fellow country man to play upfront with?

NewbBlue said:
I don't mind Gago. But how will he play with NDJ and Milner?

If we are to believe the press clippings today, it's NDJ, Milner, Gago, Johnson, Higuain, Dzeko, Milner, Ade, and Tevez all competing for 6 spots.

So good we bought two of him ;)

imagine if we get all 4 (milner, higuain, dzeko, gago)? socks on standby lads!

.........higuain....dzeko.........
................tevez...............
milner...................a.johnson
.................gago...............

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tasty

hiquain wouldnt be sold??haha thats y there ofering him 50k a week??And gago and hiquain link is less convincing???gago was all set for us in jan but for time limitations,and ye we prob havent bid for dzeko,it was said we were talking to his reps...

not my fault! said:
california blue said:
Do ya think Jose will be after Tevez? I F'ing hope not

Just got in from work and seen this on ssn... First thing I thought was Tevez going the other way! They have been linked with him a few times in the last few weeks.... Hope I'm wrong though be gutted if Tevez was to leave. But then I think, are we bringing in Higuain to keep Tevez happy and give him a fellow country man to play upfront with?

without doubt i'd say madrid be after tevez if we get the other 2

I would take Higuain without a doubt, hes a different class and would be amazing at city.
Im not saying Gago is bad but id rather not take him, i think Barry and Nige are solid midfielders with prem experience and just feel they are better for the team.
Would be intresting if we lined up with Tevez-Dzeko-Higuain next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.