SSN - In talks with Madrid over Higuain and Gago (Merged)

Ibra isn't going anywhere, mate. You've been reading a pile of shite, mate. The majority of the stuff on newsnow is crap like the Daily Mail, mate.

Can't see Higuain leaving Real, he's just pushing for a pay rise.

We were a few hours off signing Gago in January so it would be no suprise if he arrives this summer.

Dzerko would be mint!

Robinho's_thumb said:
Ibra isn't going anywhere, mate. You've been reading a pile of shite, mate. The majority of the stuff on newsnow is crap like the Daily Mail, mate.

If that was for me? i was talking about higuain staying at madrid, i then mentioned 2 other targets ibra and Dzeko. Ibra could well stay at barca but i wouldn't rule a sale out completely.

ibra must be the only player in the world lazier than adey,woodnt have him in my team.dzeko wood be a good signing,he has the height and knows how to use it.van der vaart wood be the player id like to see,hed be ideal in the hole

I was told this morning that Real Madrid offered him to us and that Higuaín doesn't want to come. His advisors though are trying to push a deal through... No price has been mooted.

I haven't followed this at all having been out of the country so sorry if any of this has been posted.

Xavvi said:
I was told this morning that Real Madrid offered him to us and that Higuaín doesn't want to come. His advisors though are trying to push a deal through... No price has been mooted.

I haven't followed this at all having been out of the country so sorry if any of this has been posted.

Now this I could believe ^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.