SSN NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Now i don't know how true any of this is, and right now i don't care.

I want him, along with messi etc at our club but never really expected it within the next 2 years.

It's good to see we are being linked with him, but really i would prefer more realistic signings right now. Concentrate on improving.. Then maybe getting players in with the ability of Kaka.

But if he insist's, i suppose we will make room for him.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH!

Calm down.

Even if we do agree a deal with Milan, there is no guarantee Kaka will say yes to a move.

Compare Milan, a city, a club, the stadium, the crowds and the players currently at Milan, Goofy, Peckham and a host of other stars and there league position, 6 points off top spot and a ECL place to City ATM.

Why would Kaka come to city?

jrb said:
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH!

Calm down.

Even if we do agree a deal with Milan, there is no guarantee Kaka will say yes to a move.

Compare Milan, a city, a club, the stadium, the crowds and the players currently at Milan, Goofy, Peckham and a host of other stars and there league position, 6 points off top spot and a ECL place to City ATM.

Why would Kaka come to city?

money, glory, weather whats not to like

unemployment ,banks in turmoil,stocks and shares crashing,house prices tumbling credit crunch biting our ass oh and the wife's left me but if kaka's on the way LIFE IS FUCKIN GREAT!

why calm down, this is a potential 'new era' we are staring at here

weve spent the last 32 odd years or whatever it is being calm having it thrown in our faces by them across the way, lets have some positive outlook on things for once,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.