SSN NOW!!!!!!!!!!

warpig said:
vanbuytensaliceband said:
biffa said:
"We are not anywhere near making a bid, this is just an exploratory meeting"

We've as good as got him!!!!!!!

I know mate! Fucking massive few days for the club

what is it with jealous red mongs on this site tonight????

Eh? I'm City through and through mate, I know Summerbee was better than Best and Bell is better than Keane while Andy Morris should've played for England and I did NOT walk out at Wembley in 99 when Gillingham went 2 up against us

jrb said:
warpig said:
vanbuytensaliceband said:
biffa said:
"We are not anywhere near making a bid, this is just an exploratory meeting"

We've as good as got him!!!!!!!

I know mate! Fucking massive few days for the club

what is it with jealous red mongs on this site tonight????

No it's realistic blues like me and him. You build yourslf up only to slash your wrists time and again.

well your a MASSIVE mug then!

pepsi_dave said:
We're in talks with AC over KAKA move!!!!!

I just came in my pants!!!!!

I'm confused - how is this news? Didn't we know that city were in Milan this morning? And hasn't Berlosconi said there is now way Kaka is leaving?

warpig said:
well your a MASSIVE mug then!

No your the mug. You think KAKA is about to sign because a report on SSN says we're in talks with Milan. It's a cert isn't it. Just calm down and put your willy away.

Stick a bid in for Tevez aswell if i was cook id ring Kia from the Milan Boardroom explain they are dealing with Kaka but quite fancy Tevez and are willing to give him the 5 year deal on 120k a week.We understand his qualities and dont understand why the inbred,cock munching,fun boys at crack trafford dont want him.

Why not?

gatleyblue said:
jrb said:
josh06 said:
Rag bastard!

How can I be a Rag when I've got a season ticket and 4000+ loyalty away points. Clown.
It's obvious with every post that you're a rag. fuck off back to red news you rag bastard.

Another clown. I'm just being realistic. You on the other hand are a very excitaale teenager. Calm down and take a deep breath. I'll accept your apology in a day or two when this story has died a deth. BTW. Got my Stoke ticket. respect to the ticket offic thrread. I must be a Rag then. Arse!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.