SSN NOW!!!!!!!!!!

solley attwell said:
unemployment ,banks in turmoil,stocks and shares crashing,house prices tumbling credit crunch biting our ass oh and the wife's left me but if kaka's on the way LIFE IS FUCKIN GREAT!
I'd divorce my wife if it meant he was gonna come to city!!!!

we've got kaka, we've got kaka, we've got kaka, we've got kaka!!!!!!!!!!

kinkladze96 said:
jrb said:
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH!

Calm down.

Even if we do agree a deal with Milan, there is no guarantee Kaka will say yes to a move.

Compare Milan, a city, a club, the stadium, the crowds and the players currently at Milan, Goofy, Peckham and a host of other stars and there league position, 6 points off top spot and a ECL place to City ATM.

Why would Kaka come to city?

money, glory, weather whats not to like

No. Seriously, why? Money, yes. Everything else, No! Apart from the money and Rob, there is nothing to tempt him to City. The fact that Beckham has just moved to Milan, won't help our cause either. Pipe dream. May be, just may be, in the Summer.

"We are not anywhere near making a bid, this is just an exploratory meeting"

We've as good as got him!!!!!!!

Opened talks with Milan means fuck all, the player still has to agree, I remember half the clowns on here thought Ronnie was a dead cert once we'd agreed a fee with Barca.

If I was Kaka I'd wait until summer when hughes has gone.

vanbuytensaliceband said:
biffa said:

I know mate! Fucking massive few days for the club

what is it with jealous red mongs on this site tonight????

sweep said:
Opened talks with Milan means fuck all, the player still has to agree, I remember half the clowns on here thought Ronnie was a dead cert once we'd agreed a fee with Barca.

If I was Kaka I'd wait until summer when hughes has gone.

There is no way Kaka will come in January. Foget it and put the toilet tissue back.

warpig said:
vanbuytensaliceband said:
biffa said:

I know mate! Fucking massive few days for the club

what is it with jealous red mongs on this site tonight????

No it's realistic blues like me and him. You build yourslf up only to slash your wrists time and again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.