SSN NOW!!!!!!!!!!

zeusbheld said:
even if we don't get the other positions sorted in this transfer window this signing, if it goes through, has an incredible amount of upside. without sorting things at the back, and getting a solid defensive middie, i don't see us shooting up the table and going to Europe solely on the basis of signing Kaka (or even a hypothetical Kaka / Villa double)... but long term things are looking very good indeed if we pull this off.
Agreed. But we are actually in danger of going down this year. Sorting the CM and DM positions in this window is an absolute must. Cos Kaka will get kicked to pieces in The Championship ;-)

Dubai Blue said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Why assume that the other positions are not being sorted out as we speak? EVERYONE knows we need two CBs, a DM, and a long-term replacement for Petrov. Kaka will give us what a Mourinho might give us, critical mass, or momentum sufficient to overcome our inertia (or what have you). If the connection between Villa and Kaka is legit, if we sign Kaka, Villa will follow, and in short order a lot of players will start to put pressure on their clubs to play nice with offers City have already made, or are about to. Given that ADUG managed to get City and Robinho, without ANYONE knowing what was going on, we might be assuming too little when it comes to the games these Arabs play.
I hope you're right Brucie because our Premiership survival this season and possible climb up into the UEFA places depends a lot more on signing these other players than it does on Kaka.

If he does indeed act as a catalyst, then great. But that needs to happen in this window, not in the summer because with Laurel & Hardy playing at the back we are going to struggle, regardless of who they have playing ahead of them.

here's where RSC, Upson, Parker etc become interesting signings: they weaken other squads in the drop zone. that said i don't think we're in serious danger of the drop with the squad we have, and Bridge will prove a very important signing. even a decent dm like parker, enabling us the option of moving Kompany back to his natural position (and Richards back to his) we're a lot stronger at the back. we may not rocket up the table but i think even with the squad we have now, we're not all that likely to drop.

Just had the emails on Kaka. All the jealous fucks emailed in, couple of rags. Only 2 blues. Hmm.

Halfpenny said:
Just had the emails on Kaka. All the jealous fucks emailed in, couple of rags. Only 2 blues. Hmm.

i haven't heard from any rags in the last day or so. i'm guessing probably busy crapping their panties, and preparing their "City are ruining football" rants...

zeusbheld said:
Halfpenny said:

i haven't heard from any rags in the last day or so. i'm guessing probably busy crapping their panties, and preparing their "City are ruining football" rants...

You can smell the fear in the rags. They've seen the future. And its Blue Moon shaped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.