SSN now

Brilliant!! The close season is much more exiting than playing every Saturday!! Think the club should throw some weight about with Kaka just for frisks and to get Europe sweating a bit!! Never felt more like singing the blues!!

FromSpain said:
Sorry, what's the meaning of SSN?

Thanks.

sky sports news

think maybe a move to Italy or Spain is best thing for Elano, don't think he will be a regular for MH,and not content to sit on the bench, pity though,decent enough player when his head is right

eastlands oasis said:
FromSpain said:
Sorry, what's the meaning of SSN?

Thanks.

sky sports news

think maybe a move to Italy or Spain is best thing for Elano, don't think he will be a regular for MH,and not content to sit on the bench, pity though,decent enough player when his head is right

I now what u mean mate, i mean against hamburg he was great

but

i remember when he got fined for slagging off mark hughes on tele so i think he has wanted to leave since then

Caused to much disruption in the dressing room. Mh will break the Brazillian cartel of Robbie him and Jo, can't sell Robbie so Jo and Elano will be out on their ear.

Elano playing for Mourinho, he will not be able to take the discipline or work rate expected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.