SSN NOW

give-go said:
dw7 said:
10robinho10 said:
kippax88 said:
eto'o has said he wants to come they just sorting some paper n some talks or summit :D
n tevez is comin this week aswell looool
Sauce?

james "fergie's rent boy" cooper
yes james rag cooper is shiting himself

I remember this james cooper on a radio station in manchester he was an ipswitch fan
then but he's been up here for about 15 years so i presume he turned into a glory hunting twat!!

MattyIce said:
Cheers, the only bad thing about this transfer if it happens (can't believe i said that) is the "CITY RUINING FOOTBALL" headlines, jealous bastards.
let them whine and woman, when we win the lge in the nxt yr or two who cares what any of them say! any club in the world would love to have the same project we are involved in, there is no more exicting team than City at moment....and i love IT!

MattyIce said:
Cheers, the only bad thing about this transfer if it happens (can't believe i said that) is the "CITY RUINING FOOTBALL" headlines, jealous bastards.
I dont care id take them if we sign Tevez and Eto'o!

bluestew said:
I think this is the real thing, after the Kaka saga, when City thought he was ours, they would not want this to go public unless it was 100% in the bag.

Our owners wouldn't want us to look stupid again, imho....

What a week to be a blue, i've waited 30 years for this to happen and i'm going to enjoy every bloody minute of it!!!!

I hope we've learnt our lesson too and this isn't laporta fucking us over.

Daz_Blue said:
When and if the deal gets done we need to text all your rag mates with the following words

GET INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Lol :) Oh the joy!

RobinJo said:
de niro said:
i think this will be confirmed sooner rather than later.

Say more stuff like that!!
Haha! Yeah, just keep saying that over and over again please mate! I'm reasonably new to this forum, but am i right in saying that if de niro says it's done, it's jolly well done? Would i be correct with that assumption?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.