SSN NOW

I think this is the real thing, after the Kaka saga, when City thought he was ours, they would not want this to go public unless it was 100% in the bag.

Our owners wouldn't want us to look stupid again, imho....

What a week to be a blue, i've waited 30 years for this to happen and i'm going to enjoy every bloody minute of it!!!!

Barry Conlons wig said:
Superman_7 said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
Superman_7 said:
Fuck off jeremy Kyle you cnut...fucking hate talksport

TURN THE FUCKER OFF THEN

Its the only way I can get any news on eto'o at the minute

bluemoon will keep you up to date with the twists and turns ;-)

yeah thats what ive done now, only so much of that big time charlie twat I could take...he is one to talk about wages...he makes his money through people who cant afford to seek help without having to go on the t.v

It's usually at this point that my alarm clock wakes me up. I'm not hearing any alarms, so is my clock broke or is this actually real??

sorry lads don't have SSN on, could someone tell me if anything new has been said once the news of the offer broke?

MattyIce said:
sorry lads don't have SSN on, could someone tell me if anything new has been said once the news of the offer broke?
James Cooper said that sources close to the deal said that there will be a meeting between the player and the club and this deal could be sealed in the next 48 hours!

MattyIce said:

SSN reckon the deal is done from our side but Eto has things to negotiate with Barca
Deal is moving very quickly and should be concluded within 48 hours

Cheers, the only bad thing about this transfer if it happens (can't believe i said that) is the "CITY RUINING FOOTBALL" headlines, jealous bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.