SSN NOW

spursmad321 said:
Please keep calm regarding Eto'o this isn't a done deal yet, remember Kaka, well this is a similar deal in that is very close but not confirmed.

I don't want you to possibly suffer the same as the Kaka saga.

As soon I hear any updates I will let you know.

i'm going to buy the shirt now, even the thomas cook one:)

spursmad321 said:
Please keep calm regarding Eto'o this isn't a done deal yet, remember Kaka, well this is a similar deal in that is very close but not confirmed.

Cheers mate.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcbes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=292&start=3195" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fcbes.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... start=3195</a>

Reading the last few pages it seems they are very keen on having Villa as a replacement which isn't breaking news but he does appear to be very loved amongst the fans...

30 goals in 34 games (what a striker)

spursmad321 said:

cheers garry, um i meam spursmad

spursmad321 said:

How close are we? SSN say he could sign very soon and he's satified with the offer but he needs to sort some things with Barca.
And is Tevez defo done? because some Chelsea fans on there forum saying Tevez has said his best offer is from them.

spursmad321 said:

Well said and so true, I hope they will all listen to you!

MattyIce said:
bluemoonmatt said:
Wow Micheal Vaughan's left out of Yorkshire squad ???

To be fair the runs are evading him at the moment, he will/should retire

As skipper one of the main factors we won the ashes in 2005. Still have one of his signed england shirts a top bloke for a yorkshire ****.

Lomas has a lob on said:
spursmad321 said:

cheers garry, um i meam spursmad
You said 80% yesterday, what would you say now?

Jay-Mcfc said:
Thought I'd get in there early ;-P.

Not the best, but worth a try.
2j29rno.jpg
what do you think garry is doing with his left hand in that picture

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.