SSN NOW

Jay-Mcfc said:
Resized the head, so it fitted the body a bit better..
2j29rno.jpg

Lol for .000000001 of a second you had me.

kippax casual said:
kippax71 said:
MattyIce said:
bluemoonmatt said:
Wow Micheal Vaughan's left out of Yorkshire squad ???

To be fair the runs are evading him at the moment, he will/should retire

As skipper one of the main factors we won the ashes in 2005. Still have one of his signed england shirts a top bloke for a yorkshire ****.

I think you will find he's Mancunian or Salfordian by birth can't quite remember which

So he's a Manc then :-)

kippax casual said:
kippax71 said:
MattyIce said:
bluemoonmatt said:
Wow Micheal Vaughan's left out of Yorkshire squad ???

To be fair the runs are evading him at the moment, he will/should retire

As skipper one of the main factors we won the ashes in 2005. Still have one of his signed england shirts a top bloke for a yorkshire ****.

I think you will find he's Mancunian or Salfordian by birth can't quite remember which

He was born in salford. Though plays for the Yorshire ****s.

I understand where people are coming from when comparing this
to the Kaka deal, but with the Kaka deal we never actually spoke
to the player while we've spoke to Eto'o. Fingers crossed.

Rightly or wrongly seems like SSN has established almost God-like status amongst football fans. It was clear yesterday from what was being published in the Spanish papers that a deal was close.

All I can see is that the story is now being carried by NOTW and now SSN after being carried by Spain's football papers, and Bluemoon yesterday. Have there been any real developments overnight?

Marvin said:
Rightly or wrongly seems like SSN has established almost God-like status amongst football fans. It was clear yesterday from what was being published in the Spanish papers that a deal was close.

All I can see is that the story is now being carried by NOTW and now SSN after being carried by Spain's football papers, and Bluemoon yesterday. Have there been any real developments overnight?

True but Spanish press have been known to jump the guna little in the past. As have UK press btw.

Ireland_for_pm said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
spursmad321 said:
Please keep calm regarding Eto'o this isn't a done deal yet, remember Kaka, well this is a similar deal in that is very close but not confirmed.

I don't want you to possibly suffer the same as the Kaka saga.

As soon I hear any updates I will let you know.
cheers garry, um i meam spursmad
You said 80% yesterday, what would you say now?

About the same, terms agreed, but he hasn't signed yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.