SSN NOW

ash_MCFC said:
Right it says on SSN ( i dont know if its true ) but said that Eto'o is happy with the offer city have made him and that compensation needs to be sorted and some other things to do with barca.
We shud all be getting excited, we have a right to be getting excited after watching city in the slums of the football league for so many years.
anyone fancy a treble ? ;)
Who said that then mate? Cooper?

Bet RSC and Bellamy are happy. I see plenty of benching warming in their futures....

blueinsa said:
BlueMoon93 said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
Marvin said:
Rightly or wrongly seems like SSN has established almost God-like status amongst football fans. It was clear yesterday from what was being published in the Spanish papers that a deal was close.

All I can see is that the story is now being carried by NOTW and now SSN after being carried by Spain's football papers, and Bluemoon yesterday. Have there been any real developments overnight?
agree with this all what were hearing on SSN is basically what we,ve already heard on here,its just exciting to hear it somewhere else i suppose! plus putting the word strates, strates, straesph, oh sod i cant say it or spell it, but its a brilliant word!

The source is from Joan Laporta, the Barca President. You planks! Only messin' fellas lol. For him to come out and say this and say he would find it hard not to accept the deal then it must be getting closer.

We want Eto'o..Barca want Villa..Barca need our money = Done deal!

Correct ^^

10.Goater_Legend said:
ash_MCFC said:
Right it says on SSN ( i dont know if its true ) but said that Eto'o is happy with the offer city have made him and that compensation needs to be sorted and some other things to do with barca.
We shud all be getting excited, we have a right to be getting excited after watching city in the slums of the football league for so many years.
anyone fancy a treble ? ;)
Who said that then mate? Cooper?
haha yeah i think so. thats why I put " I dont know if its true " im just passing on what Ive heard on SSN like the rest of us on this thread are doing.

BlueMoon93 said:
coimbatore blue said:
This just has to be the surprise. there cannot be a bigger name than eto'o signed by us this season .

Maicon would be massive but Eto'o even bigger. Tevez would be up there.

Tevez is nowhere near the name of Eto'o you need to take of the anti red specs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.