SSN NOW

says eto is a complexed person who doesn t stand fools and players not doing their job properly, johnno better watch out

shawluka said:
Beautiful...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcyaoYb1v5A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcyaoYb1v5A</a>
Wouldn't think you used to be a rag would you ;o)

Lomas has a lob on said:
give-go said:
says eto is a complexed person who doesn t stand fools and players not doing their job properly, johnno better watch out
dare i say it ala roy keane. RAG but a winner
Looks like Bellamy and Eto'o gonna be best mates.

City are imploding football and so says an "angry Spurs fan" who has emailed SSN to say so.

Eto'o would be the 'statement' signing we need as a club.

But we're going to pay obscene amounts of cash in wages. It's not my money so does it matter to me? To be honest, it does matter. We're in the middle of a global slump and hard working honest folks are losing their jobs and homes all over the planet. It feels unreal. The pursuit of 'stratospheric' wages is tainting everything. We've got greedy MPs who be delighting in the fact that a footballer is going to be earning twice as much in a week as the worst of them embezzled in a year.

On the other, hand getting him will make it so much easier to attract the players we need to shore up our defence. So on balance, get in there!

For me there is only Torres better than Eto upfront and that means we`ll have one of the best strikers in the world,in his prime upfront for us!!Think about that...amazing really.Plus Robbie and Charlie and Rocky for the change of shape.Its just mind blowing.

COME ON CITY.

My rag mates still cant believe it and think we`ll end up with MIchael owen and Sol campbell!!Ha ha i reminded them that no one wants to play for Real Madrids feeder club anymore and that the blue tide is turning!!There shitting it!

ok now one reporter in ssn said Eto'o doesn't want to leave Spain. Let's forget this now and focus on other target.

I enjoyed that Ricster. Quite a few saying if we get the players we're after then we'll have a good team and one said they're frustrated that they can't compete with us financially, ho hum. It's comments like that which make me love this even more....thanks prawnies....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.