SSN outside the com

Thats the one thing i miss about setanta, you had a flick option when the breaking news starts.

Now stuck on SSN !!

Sheikh Graabir Boubi said:
to keep the viewers plugged in they say 'coming up' straight after the adds then dont show it for a good half an hour

It's frequently nothing earth shattering when SSN fetch up outside COMS.

Pam said:
You get the feeling it won't be long until the Tevez thing. The Adebayor things sounds like it might be genuine or just a ruse to focus hearts and minds over in Barcelona. Early stages? Tentative? Bluff?

i agree the adebayor thing just sounds dodgy 2 me cud be a bluff who knows?

podgy_rodge said:
Pam said:
You get the feeling it won't be long until the Tevez thing. The Adebayor things sounds like it might be genuine or just a ruse to focus hearts and minds over in Barcelona. Early stages? Tentative? Bluff?

Would love it if this linked in with the latest Barca/Eto rumour-mongering.

Deadline-Day-Logo-Simple-800_1858381.jpg

if its this cnut im going up with a gun anyone wanna join?

Pam said:
podgy_rodge said:
Pam said:

Would love it if this linked in with the latest Barca/Eto rumour-mongering.

im convinced this adebayor thing is a bluff.

I cant believe that SS fucking N..are showing the players that the rags didnt get..like its big news or sommat..Show us who we are getting ffs.

Pity he didnt follw suit and do what the real Taggert did and just fuckin die now that would be a good breaking news yellow bar that id like to see

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.