SSN outside the com

podgy_rodge said:
Pam said:
You get the feeling it won't be long until the Tevez thing. The Adebayor things sounds like it might be genuine or just a ruse to focus hearts and minds over in Barcelona. Early stages? Tentative? Bluff?

i agree the adebayor thing just sounds dodgy 2 me cud be a bluff who knows?

why would we bluff????????.....

Pam said:
Sheikh Graabir Boubi said:
and they say they're not biased...ive watched baconface and his new gremlins more often than any other footy news

You'd think the SSN rags would want to keep Sir Bacon's recent transfer activites as quiet as possible. People are laughing. Don't know why they haven't sussed this.

with baconface stating that they're done in the transfer markets, i think it speaks volumes about their dire finances

richcity said:
stublue76 said:
i8rags said:
richcity said:
Deadline-Day-Logo-Simple-800_1858381.jpg

if its this cnut im going up with a gun anyone wanna join?
ill get the van
I've got a bat, more enjoyment than a gun

true true
has anyone here got a blowtorch?

Im a gas fitter ...ive got 2.

Love the way when fans interview outside our ground they are all mancs and yet you go over to swamp and there all either Cockneys, Irish, Scandavian or American

Hughesey212 said:
Love the way when fans interview outside our ground they are all mancs and yet you go over to swamp and there all either Cockneys, Irish, Scandavian or American
i wish someone said "i am not sure about him should have gone for owen instead"

Hughesey212 said:

not me mother fucker.. you won't see me at that shit hole... what's wrong with americans anyway lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.