SSN outside the com

I remember him destroying us the season before last, he is a quality Premiership player. Our aim is to improve, is he better than Benjani, Vassell and Sturridge???

The answer is yes get him in!!!

As a previous post stated He is better then what he have at present and therefore would improve the playing staff. The wages touted may just be the media talkin the talk. If the £170,000 pw is true then who gives a flying feck! It's not as if we're in debt unlike the Rags down at the Swamp.

Taggart stated today on SSN that he will not be spending anymore and will only be looking at Free Transfers. Looks like the Trannie money is going on there debt.....pmsl.

They can all bring it, bring it, bring it and bring it. If Adebayor can't hack it, we'll drop him and buy the twatzoid, Rooney.

FFS he scores goals something that probably cost us a palce in the Europa League. He certainly knows where the net is and he will get the service no doubt about that

We might now have a way of beating teams like Stoke away with him and RSC up front. Finally the personnel to make use of Dunneys long balls.

Oh wait...

i said this yesterday and got slated but i just dont think he is what we need at present and for the reported price (if correct) then arsenal and wenger will get someone better.

he improves our team but not greatly.....

a forward line of rsc, adebeyour, bellamy and boj is ok (not including robbie as im not sure where the hell he will play this year)

but i will say now that adebeyour in our team will not score more than 10-12 goals next season....an ok return but not for that amount of money.

I think this overall is a very average signing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.