SSN pundits...booooooooooooooo..!!

Mastes1 said:
de niro said:
their fear and jealousy hold no bounds.

its fucking great.
I never understand when people say stuff like this, how does saying you won't finish in the top 4 mean they fear you?, i'm sure they WOULD say top 4 if they were that scared because they would just look stupid if you do get 4th or higher.

believe me their salaries and future stands purely on rag wins, as they are global media rapists they sell tv airtime and advertising revenue, esp in asia, us being "noisy neighbours" is not what the doctor ordered. we WILL take over as the worlds biggest club and the rag media will turn to us......except we dont need their dosh, we will probably own our own tv station and show our own games, you can imagine the loss of revenue to sky if the worlds top club is on its own channel.

jealousy and fear!

Pam said:
There was a bizare conversation on Talk Shite when I was driving home. They started on about £5oo,ooo pw that City were allegedly offering for Ibramovich. Then they went on to say that City had denued THEN they discussed it as if it were true. And Gough was putting on this bellowing laughter about it. He was actually pretending to be in hysterics, when it was obvious from his tone that the last thing he felt like doing was laughing. Fucking iditos. WTF?
That's what you get from Talk Shite Pam, radio designed to provoke you into phoning up and paying them for the privilege of doing so!

de niro said:
Gough is a plastic rag, a twat of the highest order, he is totally shitting it.

hope the fucking scum gets aids.

Would you buy a carpet off this man ?

Of Course you would ;-)

samharris said:
Phil the conk thompson,
Charlie nicholas &
Paul the dyson merson have'nt even got city in a top 4 slot for this year, the only one who said we would make top 4 is Matt le tissier..

Now there's a surprise..

Just as an aside, but did you notice if Merson has sobered-up yet?

samharris said:
Phil the conk thompson,
Charlie nicholas &
Paul the dyson merson have'nt even got city in a top 4 slot for this year, the only one who said we would make top 4 is Matt le tissier..

Now there's a surprise..

Good.

it,s like what eddie large said on tv, whats another name for a italian shithouse, lou macari?
samharris said:
Just had Loo macari on live SSN....City are buying everyone whos available this isnt going to work, they'll have too many discontented players at the club blah blah mcfucking blah.. :)

Sniff,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sniff...whats that smell ?? can you smell it ?

Tis' fear. ;)

C1TY4LIFE said:
Let me guess was Merson's

1 Arsenal
2 Chelsea
3 ManURE
4 Spuds

bet if we don't finish 4th tho these people will be first to say we're failures

Also if we do finish 4th they say with our talent we should have finished second... Even if we win the league they would say we underachieved.

okstate99 said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
Let me guess was Merson's

1 Arsenal
2 Chelsea
3 ManURE
4 Spuds

bet if we don't finish 4th tho these people will be first to say we're failures

Also if we do finish 4th they say with our talent we should have finished second... Even if we win the league they would say we underachieved.

even if we won everything they would say "but they didn't win champs league"

and if we win the champs league next season they'll say "but they didn't win La Liga"

Hadn't seen that on SSN, but their pundits are generally idiots who I pay no attention to.

More depressingly, though, a lot of City fans seem to have become monumental mard arses who kick and scream if anyone dares suggest we won't dominate world football.

Mark Lawrenson predicts a defeat at White Hart Lane (as indeed I do) and he's biased and bitter. Same with Tony Cascarino. I didn't realise we were now so sensitive that anyone who doesn't predict greatness for our team are reprehensible scum.

I think we need to show some more balls, and relish the adversity. Seems endemic of a new generation of blues. Man up, for fuck's sake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.