SSN: Terry dropped as captain

Damocles said:
Rooney should be captain. Nobody on the pitch works harder than he does, and sums up the spirit of English football and English people.

Yes, I know that's probably a minority opinion on this site, but fuck it, I'll take the hit.

At least nobody will have an affair with him, except maybe a few grannies !

Will somebody put me staight here please.

Was Terry shagging Bridges bird whilst they were still together?

i see skies of blue said:
Inevitable I'm afraid, Capello takes no nonsense. The Sven/McLaren era of player power is over. Playing for England is an honour not to be taken lightly, but also a great responsibility.

Bit like Spiderman then?

I must admit I was suprsied when I heard this, but I think the next natural replacement is Wayne Rooney.

Like has been said above, nobody works harder than he on the pitch.

Freestyler said:
Correct decision Mr.Capello.

About time we had a manager who has the bollocks to make such a big decision, Terry technically has got away with his crime, he might get chants sang at him and take some stick at games but it won't do anything to him at all, his wife has also stated she will stick by him so apart from a few chants he's got off scott free,

so the next best thing and loyal thing to him which will hurt him alot is stripping him of his captaincy, that will hurt and it's some punishment towards what he's done,

His personal life has not much to do with what happens on the pitch i don't think, but team spirit will be down and if he let's Terry off then anyone else who does anything has to let off to, he needs a serious punishment, Capello has just handed it out, well done.

100 % correct.

Can't believe that smack head is going to be the new captain. He's not even good enough to be in the team.

I couldn't face camel gob lifting the World Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.