SSN: Terry dropped as captain

BoundedCascade said:
lee-mcfc said:
poster5202496.jpg

Brilliant!
haha

Immaculate Pasta said:
Ferdinand??? FUCKING FERDINAND???

The ***** not even guarenteed a starting posistion.

Rooney, Gerrard or Lampard not fucking weo.

I totally agree,

camel face has been shite this season and has only just come back from injury, I would rather see Rooney or Lampard.

Forzacitizens said:
i think its a good decision...the team must be split over JT

I think that has forced Capello's decision more than anything. Weren't his aides sounding out some of the other players a few days ago? Am sure I read that.

For me it has to be Barry or Lampard.

Terry has now been dropped because of his off-field antics, and the next favourite, Gerrard, punched a man in a bar last year. Rooney has been 'having it on' with the older woman in illegal sex houses, and Ferdinand is shit.

So, everything matches up.

what a knob that england manager is....it should have been someone like lampard, not a drugs cheat and a thug for vice captain

MCfcBOB said:
For me it has to be Barry or Lampard.

Terry has now been dropped because of his off-field antics, and the next favourite, Gerrard, punched a man in a bar last year. Rooney has been 'having it on' with the older woman in illegal sex houses, and Ferdinand is shit.

So, everything matches up.

Too late, Rio's been confirmed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.