SSN: Terry dropped as captain

mcfcliam said:
MCfcBOB said:
For me it has to be Barry or Lampard.

Terry has now been dropped because of his off-field antics, and the next favourite, Gerrard, punched a man in a bar last year. Rooney has been 'having it on' with the older woman in illegal sex houses, and Ferdinand is shit.

So, everything matches up.

Too late, Rio's been confirmed.

...WHAT?!

MCfcBOB said:

Terry has now been dropped because of his off-field antics
Terry hasn't been stripped of the captaincy because of his off-field antics though, he's been stripped of the captaincy because there's a chance his off-field antics will damage team spirit.

Nothing that Ferdinand, Gerrard or Rooney have been accused of will have any effect on the England dressing room.

Honestly didn't see this coming, thought he would keep it. Kinda hilarious though, well on Capello for taking a tough line on it.

neil jung said:
MCfcBOB said:

Terry hasn't been stripped of the captaincy because of his off-field antics though, he's been stripped of the captaincy because there's a chance his off-field antics will damage team spirit.

Nothing that Ferdinand, Gerrard or Rooney have been accused of will have any effect on the England dressing room.

Exactly.

neil jung said:
MCfcBOB said:

You're saying what I said, in more deatil. Okay, AS A RESULT of his off field antics. :)

oh well i forgot about lampards antics,but the choice is wilting away, someone said barry,for me the way hes playing he will be lucky to keep his place in the city team

Correct decision Mr.Capello.

About time we had a manager who has the bollocks to make such a big decision, Terry technically has got away with his crime, he might get chants sang at him and take some stick at games but it won't do anything to him at all, his wife has also stated she will stick by him so apart from a few chants he's got off scott free,

so the next best thing and loyal thing to him which will hurt him alot is stripping him of his captaincy, that will hurt and it's some punishment towards what he's done,

His personal life has not much to do with what happens on the pitch i don't think, but team spirit will be down and if he let's Terry off then anyone else who does anything has to let off to, he needs a serious punishment, Capello has just handed it out, well done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.