SSN , Villa confirm Barry in talks!!

THEBLUEDONKEY said:
pure speculation here but you have to think we have something else to put on the table as well as money because he is a top player and is currently at a team that placed higher than we did last season.. i imagine we will be saying here is a chunk of money and also show him a list of top quality players we also look likely to sign or are part way through signing if you get me ..
Absolutely agree. Let's face it, he is one of the best English midfielders and could very easily have been a Liverpool player last summer so we have to be selling him our plans which will include the players we are in for.

Players of course know they will be paid well here but they have ambitions too.

Excited!!

Yeah we might have shown him a list of top-class players like Kun and Etoo, but maybe he can se the prospects in the club. I mean, Liverpool haven't got the cash and Aston Villa won't be able to break into top four, just look at this season. Started out very good but in the end they lost a lot of games and finished out of the top four... If we get Barry on a long-term then I think he can see the prospects in the club and of course in the money :)

bigmalsfedora said:
i see the negative slant has started on sky already- we spent millions and finished nowhere villa finished higher etc etc wankers

They forget how much Villa spent

VILLA fans are fucking wankers. He has spent 11 years there and now they say he is shit and should be booed. What a bunch of fickle cretins. Cumon Barry city love you haha.

The Fixer said:
Can someone post links to villa forum bet they are going bannanas lol.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thevillablog.co.uk/aston-villa-blog/avfc-news/barry-in-talks-with-manchester-city/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thevillablog.co.uk/aston-vil ... ster-city/</a>

YEP they are going off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.