SSN , Villa confirm Barry in talks!!

Lets be honest, he wants to stay in England and get CL football.

United - Don't want him
Chelsea - Don't want him
Arsenal - Can't really afford him
Liverpool - Have Alonso and can't afford both

So then;

Everton - Can't afford him
Villa - Already there
Spurs - Boyhood club
Us - Money

I think he has the biggest chance of CL with us.

Really really happy about this. Barry is so CONSISTENT (which is probably the most important aspect for me)

Hope it comes off!

A midfield three of De Jong, Barry and Ireland would make for a nice spine. It would also be helpful to have another left footed player in the team. Hope this comes off.

Even Daz Vas said when he left Villa that he'd "always wanted to move to a big club"! Who do those Villa fans think they are saying we have a "poor fan base"? We've had more in COMS every week than them even over the past few years of rubbish! As of next year we'll be the third highest attended in the league behind the rags and arsenal, so much for poor fanbase.

Some musings:

1. Does MH think because his name is Barry he's Welsh?

2. Excellent, excellent signing. Love the fact that he's an England international. Prem experience. Can speak English.

3. This will make the upcoming England matches MUCH more interesting to watch.

Will be a class signing!!!i think he is miles better than Carrick (proved by being in England team)now can move Vinny at CB De Jong, Superman and Barry in the middle!! DROOLS!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.