SSN , Villa confirm Barry in talks!!

Of all the linked players he was the one i really wanted ,total class really hope this comes off

where exactly would he play for us?........ left midfield?

who would he replace? .......... Petrov?

Cityfan-Denmark said:
Yeah we might have shown him a list of top-class players like Kun and Etoo, but maybe he can se the prospects in the club. I mean, Liverpool haven't got the cash and Aston Villa won't be able to break into top four, just look at this season. Started out very good but in the end they lost a lot of games and finished out of the top four... If we get Barry on a long-term then I think he can see the prospects in the club and of course in the money :)

oh yeah matey totaly agree on that front im sure they will be selling "the project" as a whole but i think players of his ilk will want to know and be turned onto us by the prospect of playing alongside other top players not necessarily eto'o aguero etc but other quality such as tevez and the like .. just saying i dont think as some people in the rag press seem to think that all we have to offer and will be offering is a lump of cash ..

christen at St Marks said:
The Fixer said:
Can someone post links to villa forum bet they are going bannanas lol.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thevillablog.co.uk/aston-villa-blog/avfc-news/barry-in-talks-with-manchester-city/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thevillablog.co.uk/aston-vil ... ster-city/</a>

YEP they are going off
Interesting point there of Sturridge going the other way as part of it. I can see that happening.

This just demonstrates what the man is about, if he wants to play CL football then fair enough, he is 28 and can go with my respect after his good season (after everything last year) - but if he goes there, where they have a worse manager, no European football and a poor fan base then he is clearly a mercenary.

From Aston villa 606.. Fuck off city have better chance of cl than them..

The Fixer said:
city-adam said:
who thinks that this will come off ? it would be great for us if it did

Me deffo mate last year he never got to speak to liverpool yet he is talking with us i think we got him.

i'm crossing everything lol.

I have allowed myself to get exited over this because I really think that we are pretty far in the talks if Aston Villa are confirming the talks... think about last January how long it took for Given and Kaka to be confirmed from their clubs.. I know we didn't get Kaka but still....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.