St. Pauli New Kits

Ticket For Schalke said:
n535813268_809437_7092.jpg

what do you think of the club shop lol.

... erm... quaint?

dw7 said:
these have a huge riverly with hambug so does anyone know why hamburg is on the 2nd kit
St. Pauli is a district in inner Hamburg. HSV is out in the middle of no where, certainly not Hamburg proper anyway.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:05 pm --<br /><br />
Ticket For Schalke said:
blue jim said:
Not liking the first one, they should go back to the camo kit they had about 3 seasons ago.

Top club, been to the Millerntor before, not met a better bunch of fans. HSV can fuck off.

you location suits the fairground next to the ground, is this so?
My location? Not sure what your on about, didn't see a fairground when I was there in Feb. Then again it was heavily snowing down.

blue jim said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
you location suits the fairground next to the ground, is this so?
My location? Not sure what your on about, didn't see a fairground when I was there in Feb. Then again it was heavily snowing down.

there is a fair ground next to the ground, furtherest stand away from the reeperbahn, i was insuiating you are a traveller, just a joke mind.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
dw7 said:
these have a huge riverly with hambug so does anyone know why hamburg is on the 2nd kit

It says 'Hamburg is brown . . .' and the last word is round the back. I suspect it says, if rivalry means anything, 'Düngemittel' - Hamburg is brown manure. (I've toned it down a bit!)

Hamburg is brown-White..The St.Pauli colours

The first two pics are actually of the same kit, it's reversible. They'll wear the reverse side only once next season.

I actually like them... different, anyway.

Ticket For Schalke said:
blue jim said:

there is a fair ground next to the ground, furtherest stand away from the reeperbahn, i was insuiating you are a traveller, just a joke mind.
Ah right, I was in the south stand ;) I enjoy this football tourism lark. Will be back over to St Pauli though.

blue jim said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Ah right, I was in the south stand ;) I enjoy this football tourism lark. Will be back over to St Pauli though.

Havent/Arent they playing celtic soon?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.