St. Pauli New Kits

Stuart said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
n535813268_809437_7092.jpg

what do you think of the club shop lol.

The guy on the right , is it Dave 'The Dog' from Hollinwood ?

haha yer knowlesy?? gets where water wont that lad.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Stuart said:
The guy on the right , is it Dave 'The Dog' from Hollinwood ?

Top lad Dave . Me and Kingy (RIP) gave him the name Dave The Dog , because every time we use to travel together to away games Dave would go to the kennels on Langley Lane near Birch services and drop his Jack Russell in for the day , lol . I'm going back a few years .
If City were playing on the moon , Dave would be there . Top man .

Stuart said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Top lad Dave . Me and Kingy (RIP) gave him the name Dave The Dog , because every time we use to travel together to away games Dave would go to the kennels on Langley Lane near Birch services and drop his Jack Russell in for the day , lol . I'm going back a few years .

haha il mention that to him next time, see him every game either in the crown and anchor or townley, yer he's in s.a at the mo, will pass your regards on.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Stuart said:

haha il mention that to him next time, see him every game either in the crown and anchor or townley, yer he's in s.a at the mo, will pass your regards on.

Nice one TFS ;-)

It doesn't bother me one jot,but...

There is alot to praise about St Pauli and quite right too! But, given some of the bile that comes on here, are posters aware that apart from the Celtic connection they are building a big rapport with FC United.

Ticket For Schalke said:
djm68 said:
It doesn't bother me one jot,but...

There is alot to praise about St Pauli and quite right too! But, given some of the bile that comes on here, are posters aware that apart from the Celtic connection they are building a big rapport with FC United.

i just know there liberal and i like that.

Me too! Just thought I'd throw it in and see if sparks fly. In a way, I'd be rather impressed if they didn't!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.