Stabbed by our own fans

Awful if it's true.
The sad thing is though the M.E.N has been rammed with good stuff about City in the last few months but very little ever gets posted & when it does it usually gets 10 posts at best. But as soon as something like this makes its pages it gets put om here & no doubt will reach 100 posts, especially with our special friends posting.

Bugs Bunny said:
Sugarloaf said:
I was listening to this crime expert on the radio, and he was saying that If you were being attacked in your home and you wanted to alert your neighbours, the best thing to shout is "FIRE", as nobody fancies fighting off a gang of carjackers in their PJs.

Frankly, if I came across a gang of carjackes in their PJs I'd probably just laugh at their stupidity for not getting dressed first.

I found it funny mate :-p

We have a few wankers in our ranks for sure, me and the Mrs were approached in Piccadilly train station on our way to a night out after a home match earlier on in the season, I got asked "are you blue or red", I just burst out laughing.

i suppose the strangeways post was highlighting the fact that giving knobheads airtime is ridiculous glorification when instead they should be left to contemplate the errors of their ways away from the public eye, yes right that poor bloke got 15yrs for just driving a lorry full of drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The wastes of sperm who did this deserve everything coming to them. Scum.
They weren't rags, but I suspect more than a couple posting in this thread and trying to draw stupid comments, might be.

nashark said:
Whilst you get the nobhead contingent within City, I think it's fair to say we can tar all of United fans with the same brush.

You automatically become a nobhead and deserving of tragic luck when you voluntary support a club which exploits its dead.

Whilst those fans of other clubs who openingly revel in the death of innocent people......

You get this sort of animal at every club. Cowards who would not fight anyone who could fight back & the lowest of all. They need a weapon & not their fists we don't need or want them. If they want to fight let them meet up with others of the same frame of mind.

citymad said:
nashark said:
Whilst you get the nobhead contingent within City, I think it's fair to say we can tar all of United fans with the same brush.

You automatically become a nobhead and deserving of tragic luck when you voluntary support a club which exploits its dead.

Whilst those fans of other clubs who openingly revel in the death of innocent people......

Individuals of clubs (not 'other clubs' as you put it - United mock the dead of Hillsborough so don't try and exonerate them) are to blame for mocking death, not the club itself.

United are a fucking sham of a club. They repulse me and I find everyone who attaches themselves to something I find repulsive, equally repulsive. I wish horrible luck on that club and their followers. Call it Karma if you must.

black mamba said:
This incident is very 'unlike' City fans these days, and the apparent carrying of screwdrivers in a relatively low profile game with West Ham only adds to the mystery .... when was the last time City fans stabbed anybody , let alone their own kind???

And why attack a guy and his young son , it's hardly our style ??

But it's hard to explain why they had City shirts on if they weren't City fans ..... do our few remaining hardcore hoolies even wear colours??

the citizens said:
i had a city fan pull a knife on me back in the late 80's at fulham , made worse due to my London accent . lucky for me i had a london city supporters card on me ..

You would kinda expect it though , back in the 70's/80's ... the carrying of weapons by some City hooligans , as so many rival hooligan gangs were 'armed'
but today ??

This incident seems so 'unlike' City fans , and i'm really struggling to recall any incidents involving City fans/screwdrivers/knives in recent memory.
If you believe that then you are very gullible. City hooligans are considered one of the worst.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.