Stabbed by our own fans

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Cunts.

Hardmen who carry screwdrivers and like to beat up a man with his little boy watching on.

Makes you proud to be British, eh!

we can only hope that they get a dose of their own treatment

i think i saw the west ham fans in question obviously just beforethis happened, seen em near costa at piccadilly. just a normal bloke with his young lad, i said to em unlucky and were pleasent with me!
might not be the same ones!

to the scum who did that to a fellow blue, go fuck off and support the rags you twats!

Cowardly scum like this are a disgrace to the club, and to all of us. If two gangs of lads want to bash the fcuk out of one another and both sides are daft enough to be up for it, fair dos, let them. But attacks like this, on a lone bloke with his lad, they just can't be justified on any basis whatever. Then to stab one of our own into the bargain just tops it off.

These guys probably think they're dead hard. I just hope they go away to somewhere unpleasant and get stabbed themselves. Serve them right - I would have no sympathy whatever.

GOULDYBOBS said:
i think i saw the west ham fans in question obviously just beforethis happened, seen em near costa at piccadilly. just a normal bloke with his young lad, i said to em unlucky and were pleasent with me!
might not be the same ones!

to the scum who did that to a fellow blue, go fuck off and support the rags you twats!
Doesn't matter who they support, or go and support for that matter. They are twats and i'm sure United fans wouldn't want them supporting them either. Jail is the only place for people like this, jail or a trip to Afghanistan as already stated by another poster. Put them on the front line though and within seconds their pants will be soaked with piss. I would bet my life on that and would pay a handsome price to watch it, then watch a couple of hardcore soldiers kick fuck out of them.

WTF is wrong with certain sections of our support at the minute? It's fucking embarrassing.

If these two are caught, one of the punishments should be having the rag badge tattooed on their face.

The victim also says that he is dissapointed no one helped out, him getting stabbed is the reason why, i know a lad who saw a poor lad get beaten up and he just stood and watched and when i later told him why he never went and helped he said it was because he didn't fancy being putting his life at risk and putting his family through hell all for the sake of helping a stranger and i could understand that, it's the sad society we are living in now.

i had a city fan pull a knife on me back in the late 80's at fulham , made worse due to my London accent . lucky for me i had a london city supporters card on me ..

Whilst you get the nobhead contingent within City, I think it's fair to say we can tar all of United fans with the same brush.

You automatically become a nobhead and deserving of tragic luck when you voluntary support a club which exploits its dead.

WNRH said:
WTF is wrong with certain sections of our support at the minute? It's fucking embarrassing.

If these two are caught, one of the punishments should be having the rag badge tattooed on their face.

The victim also says that he is dissapointed no one helped out, him getting stabbed is the reason why, i know a lad who saw a poor lad get beaten up and he just stood and watched and when i later told him why he never went and helped he said it was because he didn't fancy being putting his life at risk and putting his family through hell all for the sake of helping a stranger and i could understand that, it's the sad society we are living in now.

Its not a new thing, we have had nobheads following us for years and from personal experience hundreds of city fans standing by watching isn't a new thing either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.