Stadium Decoration: Edited

I love them. I've always thought out stadium was too grey and boring and i think putting up pictures of some of the best moments around the stadium is a great idea!

Have they got Joe Hart doing the "aeroplane" celebration after the Agueroooooo goal?

ade_akhtar said:
I love them. I've always thought out stadium was too grey and boring and i think putting up pictures of some of the best moments around the stadium is a great idea!

Have they got Joe Hart doing the "aeroplane" celebration after the Agueroooooo goal?

That could be dodgy you'll have every visiting rag accusing us of foul deeds

Think the stadium looks great

blue rebel said:
ade_akhtar said:

That could be dodgy you'll have every visiting rag accusing us of foul deeds

Think the stadium looks great

true, i didn't think of that

I think it's great to have a stadium showing everyone giant pictures of us winning the title !

If we'd tried this any time in the past 30 years, it would have had to be pictures of David Morley getting a late equaliser at Bury, or Jamie Pollock putting through his own goal, people crying as we were relegated (again), losing at home to Mansfield in the Auto Windscreens Shield Northern Area round 1, (could go on, obviously).

Wouldn't have been quite the same.

Blue Theatre said:
I think it's great to have a stadium showing everyone giant pictures of us winning the title !

If we'd tried this any time in the past 30 years, it would have had to be pictures of David Morley getting a late equaliser at Bury, or Jamie Pollock putting through his own goal, people crying as we were relegated (again), losing at home to Mansfield in the Auto Windscreens Shield Northern Area round 1, (could go on, obviously).

Wouldn't have been quite the same.
i imagine we would have picked winnin the playoffs or first division title before those events

Nice,

although being petty i don't like the Anderson is on our ground. That should have been edited out. Imagine going to Old Trafford and seeing a shirt with Balotelli 45 on it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.