Stadium Decoration: Edited

Eccles Blue said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Danny Hoekman said:
I'm not keen on them. It all looks too busy and they've put them over the level 2 concourse windows, so can't see out now.
I'm not sure if you're being serious or not. What is it that you want to gaze out of the window at???

He wants to see how many people are leaving early!!

No, seriously!!! My window looks out on to City Square and when we get in early
I quite like to look out whilst having a pint!

Danny Hoekman said:
Eccles Blue said:
Tricky_Trev said:
I'm not sure if you're being serious or not. What is it that you want to gaze out of the window at???

He wants to see how many people are leaving early!!

No, seriously!!! My window looks out on to City Square and when we get in early
I quite like to look out whilst having a pint!

I spend so long queuing for a pint/chips i didn't even notice we had windows

Think it looks great and I like the one of St Marks, I think it shows the owners are in touch with our History.

The spiral staircases are being done now and the new Etihad Stadium sign is up on the side facing Asda now so its looking a lot better! I have been living in Beswick recently amd with no signs or vinyls mixed with the horrible grey colour of the stadium and the manchester weather it was just depressing me everytime i walked to the shop or looked out the window. im so glad they have done it up! And the etihad stadium signs are a massive improvement on the navy blue manchester city ones i just hope they get the blue lights fixed on top of the spikes it looks shabby with just 2 working

just got back from the etihad..its looking very impressive its nearly all complete well done mcfc (sorry no pics)

On the spirals they've got fans doing the the Poznan with the words "let's all do the nanzoP" written on.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/ImageGroupUK?feature=mhee" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/user/ImageGroupUK?feature=mhee</a>
Video of pictures and signs going up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.