Stadium Decoration: Edited

The pictures look quality, I've never actually noticed how plain and bare our ground has been in comparison to some others. At the swamp they actually have a lot of displays etc which despite the smug rag content, actually does improve the look of the stadium.

Re: Stadium Decoration

jimharri said:
i8rags said:
Danny Hoekman said:
I'm not keen on them. It all looks too busy and they've put them over the level 2 concourse windows, so can't see out now.
Jesus.
Don't tell me he's on one of those muriel thingys as well?

He's not a season ticket holder, he can't get to games after Easter.

Look quality, better than the grey boring metal/plastic which was there before. When I turned up in August I expected to see big pictures of us lifting the league trophy, however it took them 3 months. Better late than never though!

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
danebanksheik said:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ImageGroupUK?feature=mhee
Video of pictures and signs going up

All I can see on here is from the consultation for the academy over 12 months ago ?
Looks like it has been made private - sorry.

the pictures all around are smart but can't agree the removal of the blue neon Manchester City signs is better I don't see why they could not have them and the etihad stadium under them, because as I drove past in the night last night you can't see the pictures then. I know it promotes etihad better and is all part of the sponsorship branding deal, but just didn't look right to me without our name visible

danebanksheik said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
danebanksheik said:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ImageGroupUK?feature=mhee
Video of pictures and signs going up

All I can see on here is from the consultation for the academy over 12 months ago ?
Looks like it has been made private - sorry.

No problem, I'll be there in an just over an hour so I'll just have to wait until then to form an opinion lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.