Stadium Developments thread

Still a bit of work to do. Replacing all seats, the video screen at the top is going all the way around and some of the structure needs finishing off.

It looks absolutely terrific.

Basically the same stadium underneath a space age wrapping that includes extra hospitality areas, and a new roof that will close when required.

Shows what can be done with the right architects.

Basically the same stadium underneath a space age wrapping that includes extra hospitality areas, and a new roof that will close when required.

Also has a retractable pitch.

Last edited:

They did add an extra tier!!

Sets the standard. Maybe we can do something similar one da.

Went past Everton’s new stadium earlier today on the train which goes right past. It’s coming along at a decent pace now after the tragic death of young Michael Jones, heard they might be putting something in places when the stadium is completed to remember him which will be good.
The thing that strikes me when I look at the Stadium is that I thought it would look bigger than it is.. maybe it’s because when I look at Anfield the footprint looks much bigger, the only thing I can think of is the new Everton Stadium is going to be really steep to get 54k inside.
There will be good and bad points for City fans when they visit with good points it’s quite close to the City centre so some can walk it, the views will be really good across the Mersey to New Brighton and out to the Irish Sea and bad points being it’s gonna be really really cold in winter and you can get some bad smells from the docks built around.. the roads and pubs will all need updating and traveling by car will be a nightmare getting in and out due to land locking and busy normal traffic the roads there not the best anyway.

I see some fans showing footage walking into the Bernabau with the roof closed. It did look spectacular. What exactly has changed? I mean the outside is different and I guess they beefed up the concourse, did they add more seats or just add boxes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.