New exterior.
Brand new retractable pitch.
Retractable roof.
New looped video screen round the roof.
New corporate tier.
Brand new corporate areas.
New bars and concourses.
Full replaced seats.

It seems to me like these Spanish clubs know they're being left behind in the transfer market and will try their best to get some big wigs in some shiny new boxes and appeal to younger fans with flashier concourses to generate more revenue.

I read yesterday their stadium and Nou Camp was crumbling inside and it had pigeons nests all over inside the stadium too. I guess both need(Ed) a facelift.

Darker seats being put in at the Bernabeu.

Also a good view of that new small upper tier they've added in.

F6OWp5KWoAAuu-E

It seems to me like these Spanish clubs know they're being left behind in the transfer market and will try their best to get some big wigs in some shiny new boxes and appeal to younger fans with flashier concourses to generate more revenue.

I read yesterday their stadium and Nou Camp was crumbling inside and it had pigeons nests all over inside the stadium too. I guess both need(Ed) a facelift.

The Nou Camp was in dire need of an update, the Bernabeu is more a show of strength and making it one of the best stadiums in the world. I don't think either club will be left behind in the transfer market. Real have an excellent balance of youth and experience and Mbappe will end up there eventually. They've got a really strong squad, and will continue to invest. They're still that poster club that will attract the big names in Europe. Similarly with Barcelona, they might not have any money but there will always be investors and they'll always attract the top players as a result of their legacy. Because of the financial disparity in Spain they don't have the same worries as the rags and dippers when they start to drop down the table. They can be shite but still comfortably qualify for the CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.