Stadium Developments thread

I was looking for any recent updates on the NYCFC stadium and all I could find was this:

https://skyscraperblues.com/posts/put-pizza-place-nycfc-future-stadium

It would also be great if fans could buy all the different kinds of pizza they are used to buying at their local pizza joints and restaurants. It would be cool if there is a specific slice that is unique to the club. Of course, other food items should be available, like garlic knots and meatball heroes.

It's not a bad idea(if you don't ask you don't get) but it made me chuckle that this was the first thing that came up. Probably shows how different their priorities are, along with the current state of the public transport and the likes.

When all of our building work is done it's going to be even harder to get away from the stadium that it is now.

Some setting that. Unfortunately there’s not a lot around there at the moment. That might change over time due to the new stadium?

Click to enlarge.

Andy Mallins - X

IMG_0512.jpeg

1708533464396-png.6753215

Nou Camp - Before and After

After

Relayed bottom tier
Third tier completely demolished
Two rows of executive boxes added
New third tier which covers all 4 sides added
New roof with big screens covering all 4 sides
New exterior
New internals

img_20240305_124508-jpg.6829369

Nou Camp - Before and After

After

Relayed bottom tier
Third tier completely demolished
Two rows of executive boxes added
New third tier which covers all 4 sides added
New roof with big screens covering all 4 sides
New exterior
New internals

img_20240305_124508-jpg.6829369
They are supposed to be back in a partially completed stadium in November, looking at the recent pictures I would be amazed if it happens.

1709794114062.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.