Stadium Developments thread

Down the pub lol
Like i said, i have no proof but i think it's fairly obvious ( with the people they've got onboard already), that it's being heard at the top levels of UK politics.
Like i said, it's only my opinion from things i've heard.
We have a nearly six thousand page thread about our financial issues and practically every post is just someone's opinion ha

CP Overview.

Toady.

They do the North stand expansion drone videos as well.

42179251-008B-4A58-9637-61915163481C.jpeg

B5823AE9-7FF1-4F22-A30F-29075D0601CF.jpeg

67E48D6B-0244-4509-8D39-1264A423EBA7.jpeg

7CF74FAE-50DB-4976-AC2E-2120AE71CACD.jpeg

6B135640-44C7-435D-8034-CA37FC3B3EFB.jpeg

Sick of this Wembley of the north Bollocks, How many times would England use it ? or Other football games or Rugby league, The answer would be zero, Manchester will have the Etihad, It's big enough for England games semi-finals.
Any big game up north the Etihad is big enough and will be 60,000 with everything needed for fan's comfort

United are not fooling anybody with the Wembley of the north because nobody would let the big international games and Cup finals/semi-finals from Wembley,

Just pay for your own stadium, City did not get the stadium for free and Maine Road was used and City had to pay for the ground to be rebuilt for football, Plus over the past 20 years improvements to the ground and both ends rebuilt.

City owners must have pumped around £600million into the ground and over the years, It benefited loads of sports and gigs and will play a major part in the future with Rugby and even international football

Sick of this Wembley of the north Bollocks, How many times would England use it ? or Other football games or Rugby league, The answer would be zero, Manchester will have the Etihad, It's big enough for England games semi-finals.
Any big game up north the Etihad is big enough and will be 60,000 with everything needed for fan's comfort

United are not fooling anybody with the Wembley of the north because nobody would let the big international games and Cup finals/semi-finals from Wembley,

Just pay for your own stadium, City did not get the stadium for free and Maine Road was used and City had to pay for the ground to be rebuilt for football, Plus over the past 20 years improvements to the ground and both ends rebuilt.

City owners must have pumped around £600million into the ground and over the years, It benefited loads of sports and gigs and will play a major part in the future with Rugby and even international football
They are looking for funding or more accurately they want the taxpayer to foot the bill.

Fuck off Jimmy, get your hand in your very deep sky rocket and spend your own.

They are looking for funding or more accurately they want the taxpayer to foot the bill.

Fuck off Jimmy, get your hand in your very deep sky rocket and spend your own.

But it's ok for them to moan and call us about state funding Manchester City and it's wrong and bad for football.
That scum club will try and say anything to put a spanner into the works because How dare Manchester City be bigger than them and win titles and dominate English football,

Scum of a club that wants things handed to them on a plate, Get your £1.5billion of debt sorted out instead of hiding it and blaming somebody else, FFP should make all clubs in debt and in a mess to get their house in order before chasing City and other clubs that have great owners willing to use their personal wealth without selling the clubs assets for loans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.