Stadium Developments thread

But it's ok for them to moan and call us about state funding Manchester City and it's wrong and bad for football.
That scum club will try and say anything to put a spanner into the works because How dare Manchester City be bigger than them and win titles and dominate English football,

Scum of a club that wants things handed to them on a plate, Get your £1.5billion of debt sorted out instead of hiding it and blaming somebody else, FFP should make all clubs in debt and in a mess to get their house in order before chasing City and other clubs that have great owners willing to use their personal wealth without selling the clubs assets for loans.
"Council house"

Like that banner telling us how long we never won a trophy for, never forget this shower of sh1t and their vile attitude.

IF they rebuild that dump, I will be deeply offended if our club let them use any of our facilities, in fact if they did I will be outside the stadium protesting.

"Council house"

Like that banner telling us how long we never won a trophy for, never forget this shower of sh1t and their vile attitude.

IF they rebuild that dump, I will be deeply offended if our club let them use any of our facilities, in fact if they did I will be outside the stadium protesting.

I hope City is never going to build that bridge again, Boy they kicked us in the nuts when we were down, Fergie loved rubbing our nose in the dirt every chance he got, Fuck them, they are the main players in FFP and cheating claims and leading the media into believing every word,

Like you said that banner and the little old city, not in my lifetime, Boy how they laughed about not winning silverware and being in the old 3rd division and playing in the play-off the final,

I would not piss on them if they were on fire, never mind letting them use our stadium, Fuck off would be my reply

"Council house"

Just this. They can ask Butt and Scholes if they can share Salford’s ground.
I wouldn’t give them the steam off my piss..

Watched a clip on YouTube with Osman and Sheedy at Evertons new ground and its going to be a brilliant stadium that.

Worked a mile away for 5 years and knew all the boozers in the area so cant wait to see City there.

A really good read, with plenty of day and night pictures, stadium histories, and stadium capacities.

All the stadiums in Germany that are being used for Euro 2024.

In the summer of 2024, three-time winners Germany will host the European Championship finals for the second time.

In 1988, eight teams took part in the event in West Germany, with 15 games played across eight venues to decide the winner - the Netherlands.

Thirty six years later, 24 teams will compete in a now unified nation over 51 games in 10 stadiums, each of them hoping to showcase moments as sublime as Marco van Basten's volley against the USSR that lit up the '88 final in Munich's Olympiastadion.

Some of those venues are the same but are changed almost beyond recognition. Others will be making their debut as a setting for international fixtures.

Below is all you need to know about each of them...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.