Stadium Expansion (Confirmed)

Re: Stadium Expansion excitement!

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Increasing the capacity and filling it is a way of bringing down the prices of all season-tickets whilst at the same time increasing the match-day income. I hope they do this sensibly as it could really be a master stroke.

They will and it is.

Re: Stadium Expansion excitement!!!

johnmc said:
I'm wary. A good home atmosphere is often generated by a decent away following. Spread over three tiers its unlikely to happen often.
Agree. a good away support should encourage home fans to sing louder

I'm that excited I can't sleep.(4.50am) :-?

Couple of points..

Barca...Capacity of what 100k?? How often do they sell out??

Pricing it right is the most important thing to attract the fans.

Also-My lad is 9months old,young I know but how do I get him on these waiting lists,or is this just something that will happen in the future.Would be great for me,my teenage boy,my baby when he is a bit older to be able to sit together.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I'm starting to come to the conclusion that "the Arab" isn't getting bored anytime soon.

now thats a quality post

Jumanji said:
Why are people worried about filling it up at first?

I doubt it'll be a problem except for midweek cup games.

You can bet your bottom dollar that against the top sides, we will be able to shift the seats.

Greater Manchester is undergoing rapid population growth. In 5 years, many young adults that watch on telly now will be well situated in their lives and be able to afford a measly £299 season ticket and such.

The expansion is not for now. It's getting it out of the way now so that it doesn't even have to be a concern in the future when we WILL need the seats. If the expansion was meant to be filled all the time, immediately, then it isn't big enough.
Very true when people on here have a downer about Manchester the forget it is a growing City rather than declining both in population and economic terms

jrb said:
I'm that excited I can't sleep.(4.50am) :-?

:-) I have a great sleep app jrb!!

-- Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:03 am --

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Couple of points..

Barca...Capacity of what 100k?? How often do they sell out??

Pricing it right is the most important thing to attract the fans.

Also-My lad is 9months old,young I know but how do I get him on these waiting lists,or is this just something that will happen in the future.Would be great for me,my teenage boy,my baby when he is a bit older to be able to sit together.

When you get the chance put his name down and just wait until you are ready. When you register your/their names you get an allocated number and the sooner you register the higher up your number will be. Then when they start allocating the new season cards you can either accept the offer or, if you want to wait a little longer for some reason, you won’t lose your place on the list you will be re-invited for the next round of offers. Look at the information when it comes out and you will see what to do.

Marvin said:
Colins Bellend said:
kev20971 said:
spot on mate, never understood why some people are so hung up over a "full stadium" everyweek ! It must be better to have a big stadium to fill, then a small stadium turning people away !
We don't turn people away
The last home game versus Everton was sold out weeks before Kick off so you are wrong
Probably true mate but it sure wasn't full. It makes you wonder why there are empty seats on a sold out game and a lot of them, surely if people cant make it they can find other people to go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.