Stadium Expansion (Confirmed)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Can anyone point me to a time in the last 40 years where the interests of the fans were paramount?

Swales? Franny? Taskin?

When khaldoon did his first ever video.

I'm sure he stated the club and fans will always come first.

There's was no mention of season ticket or matchday ticket prices increase. Or beer or (Jamie Oliver) pie increases for that matter.

oakiecokie said:
jrb said:
Just bought a new camera.

A good excuse to do an update and to take some pictures next week.

Another fucking tourist !! ;)

Well!

Last time I took some pictures, a very nice lady from the Nat West Bank next to the site asked me why if I was taking pictures?

It was obvious really, but I played stupid.

She then said it was a security risk to the Bank, even though my camera lens was pointing in the opposite direction. I still have the pictures to prove it. Nope, I didn't get any pictures of the said Bank.

In a nutshell. Somebody onsite must have rang the Bank and told them a tourist was taking pictures, and would they kindly direct him to the stadium and souvenir shop instead. :-)

And that is a true story. :-)

I'll have to go as a concrete bollard next week. :-?

jrb said:
Can anyone point me to a time in the last 40 years where the interests of the fans were paramount?

Swales? Franny? Taskin?

There's was no mention of season ticket or matchday ticket prices increase. Or beer or (Jamie Oliver) pie increases for that matter.

He also stated that the club was bought to be run as a commercial enterprise. The two, regrettably, aren't mutually exclusive, unless you're expecting City to be bailed out to the tune of £100-200 million each season.

He did not mention price increases or Jamie Oliver. He also didn't mention the collar site, the extension to the stadium, the current development, the Premier League and FA Cup win either. I imagine his crystal ball wasn't functioning too well that day. His overall vision was pretty good though.

My point, which I didn't articulate properly I concede, is that people on here complaining about how the club is changing and their interests don't seem to matter anymore must have a different recollection than me of the self-serving egomaniacs who ran the club previously who didn't give one sinlgr flying fuck about the fans or their best interests.

jrb said:
oakiecokie said:
jrb said:

Well!

Last time I took some pictures, a very nice lady from the Nat West Bank next to the site asked me why if I was taking pictures?

See then said it was a security risk to the Bank, even though my camera lens was pointing in the opposite direction. I still have the pictures to prove. Nope, I didn't get any pictures of the said Bank.

In a nutshell. Somebody onsite must have rang the Bank and told them a tourist was taking pictures, and would they kindly direct him to the stadium and souvenir shop instead. :-)

Oh come on JRB,I was taking the piss you sensitive soul. ;)<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:29 pm --<br /><br />
oakiecokie said:
jrb said:

Maybe he could take some snaps of a bewildered OAP looking for his crutch ;-)

My missus has the same fooking problem,in bed !!!

jrb said:

Swales? Franny? Taskin?

He also stated that the club was bought to be run as a commercial enterprise. The two, regrettably, aren't mutually exclusive, unless you're expecting City to be bailed out to the tune of £100-200 million each season.

He did not mention price increases or Jamie Oliver. He also didn't mention the collar site, the extension to the stadium, the current development, the Premier League and FA Cup win either. I imagine his crystal ball wasn't functioning too well that day. His overall vision was pretty good though.

My point, which I didn't articulate properly I concede, is that people on here complaining about how the club is changing and their interests don't seem to matter anymore must have a different recollection than me of the self-serving egomaniacs who ran the club previously who didn't give one sinlgr flying fuck about the fans or their best interests.

TBH I was only joking. I'm sure you picked up on that? We couldn't ask for a better owner. I mean, look at the...........(fill in as appropriate) across town.

mcfc1894 said:
why the hell would they say that though? seems like you're just looking to moan about something that isn't there to moan about.

It's speculation, or a ”what if” situation if they don't go through with their FAQ plans.

I'm not moaning about fuck all.

Happy now?

oakiecokie said:
jrb said:
oakiecokie said:

Well!

See then said it was a security risk to the Bank, even though my camera lens was pointing in the opposite direction. I still have the pictures to prove. Nope, I didn't get any pictures of the said Bank.

Oh come on JRB,I was taking the piss you sensitive soul. ;)

-- Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:29 pm --

oakiecokie said:
Maybe he could take some snaps of a bewildered OAP looking for his crutch ;-)

My missus has the same fooking problem,in bed !!!

I know Oakie. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.