Stadium Expansion (Confirmed)

Hiley rated said:
MaineRoadBlue"]Number 6 on the list!

Happy Days.

At risk of being 'Clarkied' - How do you check your position on the waiting list?

At the point of sale it said Number 6 on the acceptance of order.

Nothing mentioned on emailed receipt although there is a reference number.

MaineRoadBlue said:
Hiley rated said:
MaineRoadBlue"]Number 6 on the list!

Happy Days.

At risk of being 'Clarkied' - How do you check your position on the waiting list?

At the point of sale it said Number 6 on the acceptance of order.

Nothing mentioned on emailed receipt although there is a reference number.

Cheers, checked it now. Thanks a lot.

Any conditions coming with these cheap tickets? Like you have to stay in them until the end of the game and show your appreciation to the players for the effort they've just put in to send you home happy?

sktooblue said:
Any conditions coming with these cheap tickets? Like you have to stay in them until the end of the game and show your appreciation to the players for the effort they've just put in to send you home happy?
It's going to be compulsory that you buy a Jamie Oliver pie at each home game.

I've done the sums and it works out about the same as a Season Ticket on the halfway line in CB2.

My 6 year old who has got his first season ticket this year has been sent an expansion pack and invited to register to get friends and family on the waiting list this morning. I can get him to ask around school, but the £100 deposit might be a bit steep on a year 1's pocket money, that's a lot of saving up.

Trying to get them young City, well done :-)

giving City money for a promise for something that might not happen - been done for that already with City Circle - no thanks

alib said:
giving City money for a promise for something that might not happen - been done for that already with City Circle - no thanks

City Circle was always a weird, long term one but the expansion is definitely going to happen within the advertised timeframe. The club simply dont want to say so ahead of the planning applications.

alib said:

Do you really believe that the expansion won't happen? Mind boggles. Oh well.

What about the information on the letter that says anybody sat on level 2 along the side of the pitch in East or Colin Bell will have to pay minimum of £1150 per season card from 2015/2016......it feels like pay up or piss off to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.