Stadium Expansion (Confirmed)

oakiecokie said:
njblue said:
What about the information on the letter that says anybody sat on level 2 along the side of the pitch in East or Colin Bell will have to pay minimum of £1150 per season card from 2015/2016......it feels like pay up or piss off to me

So make a move to a more affordable area,simples.

..... so make way for non-football understanding corporate types who are prepared to out price you and ignore your previous loyalty to the club because they want your seat that you and your 7 mates have sat in since we moved from Maine Road and also ignoring the 15+ years prior to that as a loyal season ticket holder....... simples

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
oakiecokie said:
njblue said:
What about the information on the letter that says anybody sat on level 2 along the side of the pitch in East or Colin Bell will have to pay minimum of £1150 per season card from 2015/2016......it feels like pay up or piss off to me

..... so make way for non-football understanding corporate types who are prepared to out price you and ignore your previous loyalty to the club because they want your seat that you and your 7 mates have sat in for the last 10 years....... simples

You`re stuck in the 1960/70`s mate.You need to fast forward to the 21st century and get a reality check done.Corporate is the way forward,look at the Rags,Chelsea and the likes .. no good standing still.

oakiecokie said:
njblue said:

..... so make way for non-football understanding corporate types who are prepared to out price you and ignore your previous loyalty to the club because they want your seat that you and your 7 mates have sat in for the last 10 years....... simples

You could also say that by making way for these people many can still afford to go to the match by virtu of th cheaper tickets found elsewhere in the stadium?

fbloke said:
oakiecokie said:

You could also say that by making way for these people many can still afford to go to the match by virtu of th cheaper tickets found elsewhere in the stadium?

Ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !! They not supposed to know or understand that. ;)

oakiecokie said:
oakiecokie said:

You`re stuck in the 1960/70`s mate.You need to fast forward to the 21st century and get a reality check done.Corporate is the way forward,look at the Rags,Chelsea and the likes .. no good standing still.

Because being more like the rags is been what we've all dreamed about for years?

moomba said:
oakiecokie said:

Because being more like the rags is been what we've all dreamed about for years?

We always hoped we could get to their level off and on the field.We`re certainly that on the field and yes times have changed.Some might argue for the worse,but if anyone thinks that our Owner was going to continually bail us out with constant streams of revenue,then they have had their eye wiped.
Lets be honest,we all thought that 2 years ago when Khaldoon gave that wonderful video,yes change would be for the better.I can`t talk for everyone but I`m more than happy even if I have to dig a bit deeper into the pockets,as a price increase would always be on the cards.

A price increase I dont have a problem with.

A lot of the things happening now go beyond that IMO.

FWIW I never wanted us to be like the rags off the field.

moomba said:

Oakie sit's in the Colin Bell third tier and has I quote " one of the best seats in the stadium" - so its very very easy for him to comment as his "I'm all right Jack" status comes through loud & clear. Fair Play we all know where he is now coming from.

moomba said:

Oakie sit's in the Colin Bell third tier and has I quote " one of the best seats in the stadium" - so its very very easy for him to comment as his "I'm all right Jack" status comes through loud & clear. Fair Play we all know where he is now coming from.

And by the same token the price is very good for what I wish to see.One of the best seats in the stadium refers to where I like to sit ..higher up.The same was at Maine Road,Main Stand Left Outer Row m/n.Therefore it has nothing to do with cost,but where I like to view from.
Corporate = Income = Better Players = Possibility of winning more trophies.
It sounds as though you wish the takeover had never happened,as you`re coming over as a right miserable sod.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.